What To Buy - Xr6T Or G6Et?

Eze Rider

• Member For: 11y 2m 2d

Unfortunately mate you're buying a car from a cash strapped company, one that certainly can't afford to have the additional cost of manufacturing for extras like suspension swaps etc.

I think the xr6 suspension is still a bit sketchy anyway, so either way I'd be looking at suspension mods, this is what I took into account buying mine.

And if you have a modified G6ET you've got something a little different than the standard. There's just too many XR6 na P plate specials out there with horrendous wheels and loud exhausts ruining the XR image for everyone I reckon.

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 13y 9m

Whatever champ I was just saying that you sounded very gay going on about the colour its only a falcon mate are you an interior designer by any chance?

Seriously? He was offering up an opinion, no need to get stroppy.

I've just got a quote on a XR6T with that drive away deal $39490 Man.

I've added the Luxo Pack, Towpack, swapped the wheels in the luxo pack with G6ET 19" ones as they look way better imo, Flaps, Windsheilds, Dashmat. $46K,

So that's great bang for the buck.

Yep and your $46k plus $2k for the auto plus ~$2.5k for the extras gives you $50.5k for a G6ET. Mine was $52.5k but there were no discounts on the XR6T at the time. Plenty of people have got them for low $50k figures.