senna_T

• WOT?
  • Moderating Team
  • Member For: 11y 7m 2d

I had a VTR1000 a few years ago - absolutely loved it.

Had a stock one for a few days as a loaner while my Blackbird was in the shop and wasn't really impressed with it.

Next service I had the shop owners one that had pipes and sprockets changed and it absolutely transformed the bike - I knew then and there that one would be my next bike.

Perfect for commuting - fun at any speed - just try to get one of the later models that have a larger tank (still pretty small)

Edited by Rab
  • Like 1

• Member For: 10y 4m 25d

Bike packed and ready for Snowy Mts ride tomorrow with 20 other mates.

630am start , going via Batemans Bay, Cooma ,Adaminaby and stay overnight at Talbingo, hit the piss!

junyze8y.jpg

a2amy8eh.jpg

Then Sunday head back over to Cooma and stay in Bega the night ,hit the piss, then home Monday.

All the other guys ride Harley's , Ducati's and the usual jap bikes ,I'm the only one insane enough to ride a 450 motard.

I keep up with them no probs but fuel range can be an issue hence the 5ltr fuel can.

• WOT?
  • Moderating Team
  • Member For: 11y 7m 2d

Just settling in at the Island for the MotoGP. Quiet in town - very quiet.

Sadly didn't ride this year - son, daughter and sons mate wanted to come down too so 4 wheeled it down here.

Low crowds = easy drive rather than hours getting out of the carpark.

Bit of a shame Marquez sealed the title last week - would have loved him to do it here, but with nothing to lose he should be up for some spectacular riding.

Just found out there's a couple of rounds of the Supercross championship on at the track over the weekend too - should see some great bike action

• Like 1

• Member For: 11y 8m 19d

Bike packed and ready for Snowy Mts ride tomorrow with 20 other mates.

630am start , going via Batemans Bay, Cooma ,Adaminaby and stay overnight at Talbingo, hit the piss!

Sounds like you're on the same ride as another chap that I know. Big guy called Scary that rides a 1300 Huyabusa. I did the run down to the snowy ride last year with him and he often comes on our weekly Sunday morning run that we do. Sounds like a good run mate. Enjoy.....I'll be down there in 2 weeks time for the snowy ride.

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 10m 6d

Just settling in at the Island for the MotoGP. Quiet in town - very quiet.

Sadly didn't ride this year - son, daughter and sons mate wanted to come down too so 4 wheeled it down here.

Low crowds = easy drive rather than hours getting out of the carpark.

Bit of a shame Marquez sealed the title last week - would have loved him to do it here, but with nothing to lose he should be up for some spectacular riding.

Just found out there's a couple of rounds of the Supercross championship on at the track over the weekend too - should see some great bike action

I spent the day there on Saturday, Phillip Island is such a great circuit to watch the action, general admin ticket you can see everything

Plus watching the supercross for an hour at the end made it even better value!

Should be some good racing today, track temp will be up a bit as well

• Member For: 10y 4m 25d

Sounds like you're on the same ride as another chap that I know. Big guy called Scary that rides a 1300 Huyabusa. I did the run down to the snowy ride last year with him and he often comes on our weekly Sunday morning run that we do. Sounds like a good run mate. Enjoy.....I'll be down there in 2 weeks time for the snowy ride.

For faarrks sake I'm sharing a room with the big kahnt! Edited by "Captain Retard"