Show Us Your Custom Forged Wheels

PLAYRZ

• Tampon inserted, Auto Acquired, next purchase a new handbag
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 5m 30d

Playrz you need to do more research. And also those cars posted would have plenty of guard work.

An b-g series can go 10"+20 fronts without touching guards with stretch. Rears are up to your imagination. 10.5/11" with stretch/ slightest poke and slight camber.

• Like 1

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 19y 7m 12d

Maybe I'm not making myself clear. I have no interest in doing guard work, I don't want poke, stretch or excess camber. I appreciate that it may be 'possible' by doing these things but those sort of compromises are not what I would consider proper fitment. To me it just seems like a 'make it fit' attitude. This brings me back to my original interest in seeing any Falcons that have custom wheels fitted, bespoked builds designed for our cars. The images posted are just to illustrate the look I want, white car, split 5 spoke wheel brushed/polished finish, not suggesting a big stance is required.

• Like 2

• Forged Member
  • Lifetime Members
  • Member For: 17y 7m 12d

I agree with PLAYRZ, since the Falcons run what is almost FWD offsets there is little you can do without having incorrect tyre profiles or guard work.

• Like 1

• Donating Members

Definitely not looking for 10" front. Probably the only car (FG) that I can recall to have custom wheels built would be KPM's Streetfighter GS

MO0511_Hot%20tuner.jpg

KPM had these wheels made specifically for the car and now offer them as an option for the low low price of $7920. Oh, and if you want wheel nuts that'll run you another $450, then you'll need to put rubber on them. The wheel design itself isn't really what I'm after but it does illustrate custom wheels on an FG.

For those interested, I'm currently in talks with a company to have wheels made for mine. They are in the process of calculating specs to give me final fitment numbers. From there, all going well, I will order them. Build times are usually around 6-10 weeks, then fingers crossed they look the business.

Edited by PLAYRZ
  • Like 3

• Donating Members

I can assure you I wont be spending $8K, can't justify that sort of money. I'm expecting fitment to be spot on, especially for a custom wheel, and given they can build the wheels with offset increments as small as 0.01mm there shouldn't be any excuses. As for how they will look I think I'll leave it to a 'wait and see', I may not even go through with the purchase. I will tell you that I've picked one of the wheels I posted earlier, but the sizing and finish will be a surprise. ;)

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...