Mac Pass - Night Run Friday May 3Rd

Pixy Angel

• Expert
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 19y 7m 5d

Angel. Mate I didn't touch my hazards or indicators at all. Bit more info on that if u could. Pm me. We're they flashing all at once ? Or left then right kinda thing ? Maybe it comes on when one is going way to fast thru corners lol.

Cheers mate.

Hey Pete, as I said on the way down your hazards or indicators went off about 3 times and a lot faster than normal. Almost like those that flash on emergency services vehicles. It lastered for about 5 second then gone.

Bloody weird stuff as I could see it didnt hold the car up in performing well.

If you can work out why this happened let us know never seen it before. Also can't send PM wont let me it says "The member o2sucka cannot receive any new messages" WTF!!

• Member For: 11y 8m 24d

Hey Pete, as I said on the way down your hazards or indicators went off about 3 times and a lot faster than normal. Almost like those that flash on emergency services vehicles. It lastered for about 5 second then gone.

Bloody weird stuff as I could see it didnt hold the car up in performing well.

If you can work out why this happened let us know never seen it before. Also can't send PM wont let me it says "The member o2sucka cannot receive any new messages" WTF!!

Aaron, its a saftey feature, they flash rapidly under hard braking, I have seen this before on euro cars on uk top gear when the stig is doing a power lap

• Like 1

• Member For: 15y 2m

Yeh did a random search of the net and it comes up for fords in the UK so they must be using it here now. The dash lights don't come on though, not that I noticed at least.

Good feature in heavy M4 traffic I guess. My brakes copped a flogging that's for sure. All good fun.

Look forward to the next catch up.

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 11y 5m 12d

I'm new to this forum and was really hoping to be able to come but shift work stopped me from doing so..

I live on heathcote road, just on the last straight hill before the lights at maccas. I was getting ready for work and around 8pm heard some very sweet music heading up the hill!

I was so keen to hit Mac Pass that I got home at 7am, filled up, and headed down with some mates. Not quite the same being with mostly NA falcons.

Hope there is another soon!

• Spooling Member
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 12y 9m 26d

Thanks for night guys, I enjoyed the night quite abit! Brendan get stuffed you bastard, it your fault I flashed to say tom was gone! :P lol doesn't matter like brendan said sorry Tom!!

All good boys I had to drop off because I was getting in trouble off Emma - she was complaining about being dizzy and wanted to stop for food haha.

Tried to let you guys know over cb but obviously wasn't working.

Thanks for organizing the cruise Angel! Was a good night and a good turn out.

Think I should invest in some brembos soon :P

Edited by TomT