Mac Pass - Night Run Friday May 3Rd

Pixy Angel

• Waiting for the 1st N/A 12!
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 7m 21d

I hope I kept enuf distance for ya bud, tried not to be too much of a pita to ya lol

Yeah all good mate no worries.

I did notice that who ever was behind at least had some power. My problem was I had to work really hard on throttle control so as not to just spin up. I was actually pretty happy with my effort keeping her pretty much straight the whole way.

I thought you could have been closer, I at some stages on the way up mac pass was about 3 meters off the ute.

Fun night though.

Catch up soon.

"."

• Like 1

• Member For: 16y 4m 1d

Thanks for night guys, I enjoyed the night quite abit! Brendan get stuffed you bastard, it your fault I flashed to say tom was gone! :P lol doesn't matter like brendan said sorry Tom!!

Veva hope you didn't mind we tagged along, It was good drive down that back way. I got to say I had a lot fun. I was trying to keep it straight to :P lol, I was having fun not letting it

Kroozin and I might do mac pass soon hopefully, I'll ask him but anyone interested to tag along if we do?

• Waiting for the 1st N/A 12!
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 7m 21d

Yeah that's the 1st time ive been that back way. Always a bit scary being the lead car on a road at night that you're never driven down before.

"."

• Member For: 11y 9m 1d

lol funny u say that veva power and kroozin I was jst chillin cruzzing when yall passed me and hello I get into the next lil town ship forgot the

name and mr piggy pulls me over asking about a few falcons that were up the mac pass..............my answer is ..um I dunno im lost hahaha!!

so mr piggy checks over my car n says thanks have a good night...LOL !!!

• Member For: 15y 2m

Was a fun night boys and gals. Great cruise Angel well organised. Good to see a lot of newbies on the cruise hope they all made it home safe. Yeh the run down the pass was some fun Angel, my brakes were fine but my tyres are shot to sh*t. Suspension time for mine. Look forward to the next one.

I'm surprised hwy didn't turn up to see what was going on. They would of had a heap of phone calls I reckon.

Thanks again lads. Some very nice cars there night.

Cheers

Pete

• Like 1

• Expert
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 19y 7m 5d

Was a fun night boys and gals. Great cruise Angel well organised. Good to see a lot of newbies on the cruise hope they all made it home safe. Yeh the run down the pass was some fun Angel, my brakes were fine but my tyres are shot to sh*t. Suspension time for mine. Look forward to the next one.

I'm surprised hwy didn't turn up to see what was going on. They would of had a heap of phone calls I reckon.

Thanks again lads. Some very nice cars there night.

Cheers

Pete

It was fun but shat myself first time on the Pass in the G6E and man it needs a lot work done. Coming from the Cobra that was a weapon on the pass the G6E is just OM(bloody)G.

Doesn't want to stop, doesn't want to corner and suspension is just way to soft. Bloody luxury cars.......lol

Pete on the way down did you hit your hazard lights at any time? Asking because a few times on the way down all your indicators were going ballistic. A little fast then normal indicator speed.

Shauno did you turn up in your mates (blue) Maloo? I think you were behind me when we left harry's. I slowed down so you could get in front but lost ya somewhere near heathcote road.

EDIT - We also lost Danny after Hungry Jack's. He said he took the wrong turn and ended up in my backyard playing with Wallbys, Wombats and Deer..........REALLY!! Glade I dont have any sheep Danny :tab:

Edited by ANGEL#3
  • Like 1

• RNS10S
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 18y 1m 16d

Had a blast last night riding shotgun with Veva, first mac Pass for me and can't wait for the next one so I can bring my car along.

Good to put some faces to the usernames and meet some of you guys.

I heard someone mention the drags may be the next catch up, will definitely be in for that one.

Hope you guys got home home safe with no troubles.

Peace.