Vf Holden Revealed

timetaker

• I am dissatisfied with my current employment situation
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 17y 11m 24d

Dunno where they get there pricing from but a brand new Mkii xr6t is $39,490 drive away. The one in the vid is a optioned auto

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 13y 8m 12d

Still though no one pays over 50k for a T new.

The ss really is ugly from behind, can't get over it... Yuk. Of course the interior is better though, it is well optioned and cheap, gotta admit that but also as mentioned there's no way the Expensive Daewoo auto beats the zf, Expensive Daewoo autos are rubbish.

• Member For: 11y 7m 3d

May as well compare the VF to the BF, BA, AU etc, comparing apples and oranges. Its as bad as wheels magazine comparing the GTS to M5s and E55 AMGs -_-

• Sucker
  • Moderating Team
  • Member For: 20y 4m 27d

*your

Queue Pazz pointing out the indicator wasn't on. :stickpoke:

So much blind hatred. They are comparing it to the currently available Ford alternative, just as they'll probably compare the new/revised Ford next year to a Expensive Daewoo that's 12 months old. Whoopdefarkindoo.

Yes nobody pays the retail price for a Ford...but here's a thought, do you reckon you'd pay retail price for a Holden? :brightidea:

• Member For: 16y 1m 17d

It's current model v current model so yeah apples with apples. Unfortunately the Ford is older. As for pricing I'm pretty sure they quote RRP and not some deal ya mate can give me if I go see him on the second Saturday in June.

If market price is 41k for a new turbo ill look forward to seeing what the VF SS actually goes for. I paid 36K for a brand new for my old VE Bogan special when the RRP was 49k. Exciting!

• Bored Member
  • Administrator
  • Member For: 21y 10m 7d

Australia's most powerful car - the HSV GTS - will be sold CHEAPER in the UK than it is here. UK buyers will pay roughly $86,500 - that's $6490 less than the Aussie GTS's $92,990, which doesn't include on-roads or dealer charges.

.... :crazypilot: