Vf Holden Revealed

timetaker

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 13y 11m 10d

Merc, and BMW values drop faster than a brick over a cliff. And, the luxury tax is only on $ value over $57,000??? (around that figure) Correct me if I am wrong.

Certainly E series values will go down, just like when any new model comes out. Have a look on Carsales, and see that you can buy a new Maloo cheaper than some private sellers want for 2nd hand. Doesnt matter if Holden, or Ford, all the same.

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 13y 9m 2d

Assuming it's a $95K base price, you're looking at around $110K drive away after all on road costs and assuming no discount. That includes the LCT, Stamp Duty, Rego, CTP, etc. LCT would be $10,760.10, Stamp Duty of $3,850.00 plus the Rego and CTP, another $1000-1500.

Realistically, I think most people will be paying just shy of $100K. Dealers will cut them a $10K discount to get it under $100K and that psychological barrier.

• GONE FULL WIZARD
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 15y 8m 14d

Remember how many put down for the W427 and subsequently pulled out? and of those deposits which are reportedly over 200 now are actual paying customers or are they dealers showing their interest, Expensive Daewoo have a history of fiddling sales figures.

• Forged Member
  • Lifetime Members
  • Member For: 17y 7m 14d

People will put a deposit on anything - we held 4 deposits on the "GT-HO" when I was at ford (that's just one dealer).

Also you will get people placing deposits with no intent on actually owning the car. We had a bunch of people secure the BF Cobra editions and then have the vehicle registered in someone elses name since they had on sold the car before taking delivery.

• Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 9m 27d

^^^ Fark that's a dirty trick if they were marking it up on the actual buyer!

• flame magnet
  • Gold Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 4m 5d

no but its been officially released so piccies everywhere not the least on hsv's site...