Vf Holden Revealed

timetaker

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 13y 11m 1d

I reckon it looks pretty tough.

Check out the specs on the GTS though. 430kw supercharged 6.2L, Brake package is massive and technology is definitely top notch.

Interesting to see what Ford does., will they do what Expensive Daewoo did and just release like a GT-F or something that has 400+kw and the rest stay the same or what. Just seems like 430kw is a bit much of a jump from what they had.

In about 12-15 years holden's gone from 255 in their clubsport to 430, so come 2030 I'm expecting at least 600-700kw standard lol

• Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 9m 27d

Not a bad way to do it, engine money on only halo model, tech and body upgrades to all .

Any word on how much money the new donk cost them to sort out?

Churning out 430kW/740Nm from its blown LSA V8, HSV has re-engineered the Gen-F GTS from the wheel nuts up to handle the extra grunt.

That entails not just a completely new rear suspension set-up, but also all-new steering, electrical architecture and brand new interiors.

Couldn't be cheap.

Looking better in the real pictures for sure.

Edited by -SteveR-

• I Lead Not Follow...
  • Member For: 12y 5m 1d

brakes,engine/drivetrain,technology..second to none aside from that it looks like garbage,especially the rear end and how bout those ghey wheels...pretty much most of there models have similar wheels just different colours..the other model hsv have a different front end from the gts..

• Member For: 12y 21d

I guess we'll have to wait for final pricing - but assuming it comes in under $100k (it almost certainly will given some of the Holden/HSV responses regarding pricing across the range).. it's ridiculous value for money. Everything performance wise - is excellent.

As for the styling - the rear is questionable... but I thought the VE HSV's looked awful in pictures too. While I don't think they look fantastic now - they certainly look a lot better in person - mostly due to an aggressive stance. So I'll wait until I see one in person before I pass judgement. I'm a big fan of the wheels and spoiler though.

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 13y 8m 12d

Looks like someone slipped when they drew the front grill on the computer, wtf is with that huge black thing protruding out? Otherwise white looks good, rear looks sh*t. Good value for money but yeah design doesn't flow since its copy paste and some chop from the US version.