Vf Holden Revealed

timetaker

• Member For: 16y 7m 28d

Looks like garbage.

Fronts too similar to the ghastly current model and the rear looks like a baby who's crapped in its nappy - with it hanging down too low and out of proportion. These car manufactures should open design up to the public instead of having these graduate morons ruin their aesthetics. The initial E series HSV has been their best effort to date.

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 13y 8m 12d

Read today they are probably only doing 500 in the first year. My beef is that the Camero is ~$50k in the US with the supercharged 6.2, fine add 5-10k to make it right hand drive, can't be that hard, we get raped. Over it!

• Member For: 11y 9m 26d

when the car is built from ground up, not 'converted' to RHD, I really think 5-10k would be pretty reasonable.

hell, you don't have any more parts, just different parts, but the parts you didn't need, you never paid for.

• Member For: 14y 5m

camaro can be made rhd because underneath it is very similiar to ve commodore! it was engineered and tested in aus. secondly they would sell way more so the profits will be more so they can make less on each car! also when the aus dollar is at 70c usd then the price isnt 50k aud any more and the americans average wage is a lot less than ours so the 50k is still expensive over there.

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 13y 10m 30d

^^^^^ exactly.... $45000 for a car form them is like $80000 for us... There waged are no where near as our ones... A adult working in a factory over would get around $11-$12 a hour..there minimum wage is around $450 US a week. Wrong just looked it up minimum wage per hour is just over $8hr.

Edited by Pazzo XR6T

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 13y 8m 12d

Well fark so what if at AUD to USD at 0.7 or whatever it goes to, you think they price actually moves, no it doesn't! When things are bought and sold in USD we are being ass raped so many times over, every one of my USD 1.05 from my AUD is as good (better) than every other mans USD 1.05, ship me a merc, Porsche, BMW, Camero, whatever the f.uk at USD prices and stop the bs, but we keep paying. Shipping is nothing, rhd is shiet all too, Australia just keeps getting raped, at least we can buy small shiet onlin cheap. Btw us to aus wages mean jack sh*t to me as u can tell, just because our dollar is faring better, actually it's more theirs are worse, sucks to be them. Oh and btw middle income America have more buying power than in oz, obviously when u can buy things 50% cheaper and I think 10-20% difference in wages doesn't help the old argument that we earn more so should pay more, yeah right. Would you pay more for your milk and bread just based on how much you were worth or how much money u had in your bank, pfft as if, f.uk that! Yet that's what the rest of the world is doing to Australia....

Nuff said.

/end rant

Edited by Bulletime

• I <3 Floods
  • Silver Donating Members
  • Member For: 13y 1m 20d

Wow.. Mate.. Just wow.

Anyone ever consider that things are also cheaper in America because it has a much bigger market? I read somewhere that in one year they sold 150,000 F trucks..

Australia would be lucky to sell 1000..

Yeah we get raped..

But I'm happy with my income.. I don't want to earn $11 an hour so I can buy a car for half price..

People in comparative jobs to me in the US earn about 60% of my wage.. But that usually includes health cover.. I can safely say I ain't paying quite that much for health insurance..