Clever Rego Plate - Numberplate.

marty69

• Member For: 16y 9m 24d

Hi All,

I have had my car for one month I have a XR6 Turbo BF Mark II Update Nov Build Neo in colour with white GT striping & I have been wanting to put plates on to complete the perfect car. I've had a look at the RTA web site for plates but most - all of the good ones are taken, do uz have any good suggestions?

Also wouldn’t mind to see what others have chosen to put on there cars eg- colour & style. :shocked:

• Member For: 18y 6m 11d

As some of you would know I had CN RED (seein red) on my vixen coloured xr6t with black gt stripes. Suited the car perfectly. It became the car's nickname.

But as others have mentioned the Roads and Tolls authority of NSW see it appropriate to charge a good $400 to get these plates made and an annual renewal fee of around $442. In september last year I reluctantly returned them. Really loved the plates but not the rort of paying every year.

Anyway now I'm in queensland and hoping to get them up here if no one beats me to it. Still a couple thousand to get them made but at least I can hang on to them for as long as I like...or keep buying red cars.

• Seriously Flukey Member
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 20y 7m 4d

I saw R34WGN this morning.

Most absurd looking ricer I have ever seen. It would have fitted in nicely at one of those Japanese motor shows that we all get a laugh out of.

• KILL,KILL,KILL,DIE,DIE,DIE,
  • Member For: 18y 5m 21d
But as others have mentioned the Roads and Tolls authority of NSW see it appropriate to charge a good $400 to get these plates made and an annual renewal fee of around $442.

that's fcking bull sht, you really have to pay every year to keep your plate?

Still a couple thousand to get them made but at least I can hang on to them for as long as I like...or keep buying red cars.

A couple of thousand for a plate :shocked: dam im lucky they dont have that law down here.

That sucks.

Edited by YPURV4

• Three pedals are better then two..
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 17y 4m 29d

What I want to know is why cant you get mixed plates as in numbers and letters in slimline? At least in vic anyway.