Angel#3 Is Back

Pixy Angel

• Expert
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 19y 7m 9d

Thanks Jim love the colour too It was my first pick of colours.

So far no more hickups and the car is running beautiful. The only thing that needs doing is the brakes they need upgrading A.S.A.P, man they're crap just dont want to pull up and when you get the slightest bit of heat into them I'm getting brake shudder.

My first mod are............. brakes, when I get some cash follow happening.

• Expert
  • Donating Members

Fair trade spoke to the dealership DP and said that they had paid for the repairs. I had already put the complaint in before the dealership fix the problem, bad luck for the dealership.

I'm not sure what fair trade do then maybe just keep it on record. I was almost going to call the MTA to log a complaint, they dogged a bullet there.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Expert
  • Donating Members

Ok car is going great guns.

Last week at work I gave a work mate a small little show. This week when I went back to work I had a look and noticed both wheels spun and not the single spinner.

I thought they had LSD in, I'm just wondering why I spun both wheels.

What you thoughts behind this?

• Team Kickass
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 20y 8m 8d

Diff is still tight, it will turn into a single spinner if you keep doing it. I thought I saw your car driving into the hospital as I was walking out the other night I waved but you just ignored me you bastard....

• Like 1

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 11y 8m 23d

Hi Angel

that's an awesome looking G6 bud, loooove that colour. Good job detailing, you wana do a white one? LOL

My G6 twins aswell, even up on the hoist when you turn one wheel the other turns like a slippery? Go figure? Only once did it catch me out when I tried to make a gap in the traffic around a corner. I had some tunes cranking and I thought gee its picking up slow today, a beep from a car behind me caused me to look in the mirror. To my horror the road was coverd in smoke with one big licorice strip being laid! LMAO Forgot I had DSC off!!!

Kind regards Jon

• Like 2

• Expert
  • Donating Members

Hi Jon,

Thanks mate I get a lot comments from people about the colour. If you're local to wollongong or live in sydney mate bring the car down and I'll be more than happy to detail your car.

So I'm guessing it all depends on the car if you spins 2 or 1. I was just shock that it spun 2 and not the 1 everyone talks about.

I'm hoping the in next few months I'll start upgrading parts.