Angel#3 Is Back

Pixy Angel

• Expert
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 19y 7m 9d

^^^ I rang the dealer and left messagers both Monday and Tuesday asked them the call back got nothing back from the dealer. So Tuesday afternoon I sent a email explaining everything and addessed it to the manager. The following morning I recieved a call and was told to bring it in for a service (free) and to fix the transmission problem. I'll get a loan car for the day which is good seeing that I'm in wollongong and the dealer is in Sydney. Funny how things change so quick after my little bitch letter. Car well go in when I get back home next week. I'll update the out come.

• Team Kickass
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 20y 8m 8d

Move the gear selector all the way forward. If you need help pop over I'll show you, this message gets displayed if the car is turned off and the transmission is out of park no biggy.

• Expert
  • Donating Members

Well just got back from dealer/service department and I was told that it's the T Bar Mechanism needs to be replaced, under warranty. This could take from 1 day to 2 days to get it fixed.........WTF!! Car goes in on Wednesday.

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 15y 3m 10d

Congrat's Angel..............hope the outcomes on Wednesday is stress free and very much to your liking - as we don't want , wouldn't want you to loose that ear to ear smile this early !! I 've my fingers crossed for you !! :sungum:

• Like 1

• Expert
  • Donating Members

Thanks Spinning. I dont want to loose that feeling yet. I know what some Ford Service departments are like so this time I'm going else where. A bit of a drive but should be better than where I'v ebeen in the past.......shocking!

I'll post an update next week

Edited by ANGEL#3

• Expert
  • Donating Members

Got the windows tinted today .......... I like! Now I dont feel so naked when in the car. I hate not having the windows done

post-6232-0-85308900-1359444740_thumb.jp

Edited by ANGEL#3

• Sucker
  • Moderating Team
  • Member For: 20y 5m 11d

lol...last few cars I've just got the dealer to do it even though I know you get get better prices elsewhere. Can't stand driving around in a fish bowl.

Finishes the car of nicely I reckon :spoton: