Angel#3 Is Back

Pixy Angel

• Member For: 18y 4m 9d

Give them 1 more call and tell them this is the last chance other wise you will be going to fair trading/ vcat etc and will be claiming expenses etc associated with getting the car back.

Unfortunately you will need to pay the second dealer to get the car back, but make sure they have a full itemised invoice explaining what the problem was, what caused it and why it was not covered by warranty

• Expert
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 19y 7m 9d

Well after 3 days and a lot of anger from me over the phone I got my car back about 30min ago. Still very pissed off ATM over the whole thing and would wish this to happen to anyone. I've already logged a complainted to Fair Trading (NSW) over the matter. I'll ring the sh1t heads back later and telling them Í want to be compensated for all expensens lost, stress amd what ever I can think of at the time. Should I ask for cash or Ford parts - Mats etc etc.

Anyway I glade to have it back now and lookig forward to driving it. Thanks for your help guys and your suggestion. :spoton:

• I <3 Floods
  • Silver Donating Members
  • Member For: 13y 2m 5d

Don't ask for anything.. That makes you look greedy and will get you put in the 'Annoying customer basket'..

See what they offer first.. If they don't offer anything reasonable then rage..

• Expert
  • Donating Members

^^^^ yeah I though I wait and cool off before making any calls back to the dealer. Like you SDP said I'm going to wait and see what they do now, which would be nothing.

I have total up my number of phones calls made to the dealer in the past 3 days - 30 calls made, time spent on mobile phone 38min.

• Bob the Freaking Builder
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 15y 23d

dude if I was you the way to go is email ford themselves... as in fo mo co... either ring or email them the whole scenario and they will take action against the dealer who are a privately owned entity who don't wanna miss off ford and then they will probably come crawling up your ass.

• Like 1

• Expert
  • Donating Members

Hi PF sound like a good idea I just might forward them on emails I've already sent to the dealer just with a little add on beifly say I'm not a happy camper.

• 2 months later...
  • Expert
  • Donating Members

Howdy all, Gave the car a detail it has been waiting for as I wasn't happy with the dealers job. Swirls removed and looking good.

da2624be-9b64-4de4-bb62-ed888a49dafd_zps

Havana-2_zps7b90384e.jpg

Havana-4_zpsc0036794.jpg

Edited by ANGEL#3

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 14y 1m 17d

Gorgeous G !! Love that colour !!

Hope all your problems are behind you..

Fords after sales service does suck.. .. Brilliant product that theyre doing their damnest to bury!!

Had a warranty issue with one of my HSV's ,oil consumption problem. To cut a long story short I was stuck in the middle of Expensive Daewoo and HSV passing the buck as too who was going to rectify the problem (motor rebuild)

Finally having jack of it, I called the guy handling my case and asked him if he had a pen.. he said yes.. I said copy this number down. He asked whos number? I said my solicitor. I just told him from this point on he was taking over the dealings and for them not to contact me directly. The rebuild was approved the next day.. thankyou

Food for thought..