Angel#3 Is Back

Pixy Angel

• Team Kickass
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 20y 8m 8d

How can a fuse cost $450? Is more to the point is it made of carbotainium and required the engine out to replace it.......

• Expert
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 19y 7m 9d

Well day 3 now and I still have not got my car back and now I’m really pissed off. Spent half the day on the phone and I'm the one that’s chasing them. I ask what’s going one get told BS and we'll ring you back and never do so I keep ringing them. So today the guns are coming out no more nice guy and I’ll be picking my car up if they like it or not. Do you think if I ask to be compensated they would give my stuff?

• Member For: 18y 4m 9d

the dealer that has the car, if not the selling dealer, can refuse to give you your car back until any outstanding money is paid.

You should be going to the dealer that you purchased it from telling them to pay and asking them for compensation, although they may argue that you should have taken the car back to them to be repaired

• Expert
  • Donating Members

Hey Ratter, I took the back to the dealer (sydney) to get fix had the car for almost a day, could not fix it and told me to book it into local dealer (wollongong) as it will take anywhere from 1-2 days to fix. So I did and now this has happened. :dontknow: I'll ask for compensation but can't see them honoring it.

• Expert
  • Donating Members

anyway at the end of the day it doesn't matter to whom which Ford dealer/service deaprtment we take it to they all fall under the same banner.............FORD!

• Member For: 12y 10m 9d

Whoever installed the DVD screens and the player should be liable if they stuffed it up...

It's electronical can't be this hard...

If they won't pay just pay yourself get the car out and don't go back to that place again.

Bit dodgy but depends how far you want to go!!

Hope it all works from now on, but ill never trust a dealer : )

• Member For: 18y 4m 9d

Hey Ratter, I took the back to the dealer (sydney) to get fix had the car for almost a day, could not fix it and told me to book it into local dealer (wollongong) as it will take anywhere from 1-2 days to fix. So I did and now this has happened. :dontknow: I'll ask for compensation but can't see them honoring it.

make a call to the dealer principle, tell him his service department could not fix it so sent you to another delaer, that second dealer has rectified the problem but it turns out the dvd screen that his new car department organised was the cause of the problem and the fixing dealer wants to get paid as it is not aford problem, explain you are without your car and have been for several days plus the day his dealership had the car, ask him to sort it out with the installers and get you your car back. Be nice but be firm

good luck

• Expert
  • Donating Members

Thanks Ratter, Been on the phone already this morning in "meetings" 0930am said I'll hold but ending up getting someone else told them and again said they would ring back, guess what they didn't. I've spoken to the DP and he just passed the buck, Spoke to secand incharge said they would ring me back and didn't, that was on Wed and Thurs. Rang them back again for the 2nd time this morning told the it's game over and I'll be contacting Fair Trade, Complaint logged. Rang 3rd time with my none happy camper vioce.

Still waiting..........NO car

Edited by ANGEL#3