Waiting For My Turbo Waste Gate Upgrade

Maggotmouse

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 13y 10d

hey guys, sent my turbo to mr turbo the other week for waste gate upgrade and get 12lb actuator fitted, been a mechanic myself I dont just wanna call him up and bother him that's all. just wondering how long this sort of process should take as he didnt seem that busy when I droped it off, it will be one week tomorrow.

• Like 3

• Member For: 14y 1m 24d

Hey mate I don't think he took that long to do mine. But I did give him a ring about 2-3 days after it turned up in his shop to "make sure it turned up/ see if he'd started it yet and when he thought he'd get it back to me." Did he give u a time frame? Just give him a Bell mate mark is pretty good to deal with...

• Like 1

• Donating Members

hahahahah you guys crack me up, tab its been a while since we last met, any who, I droped the turbo off to him personally as MR TURBO is in nerang close to home, I shall call him tomro

• Donating Members

Hey mate I don't think he took that long to do mine. But I did give him a ring about 2-3 days after it turned up in his shop to "make sure it turned up/ see if he'd started it yet and when he thought he'd get it back to me." Did he give u a time frame? Just give him a Bell mate mark is pretty good to deal with...

your talking about MR TURBO there in Nerang?