Supercharge Fg Xr6 N/a

revbasher94

• Member For: 11y 10m 15d

Hi guys does anyone know of any places that can provide service of selling any positive displacement blowers that will suit the fg xr6 n/a? I know about the vortech system that capa provides but I have heard alot of negative feedback that the respose is crap and that it isnt of any good.. so I was wondering if anyone knows of places in perth where they sell superchargers or kits if available for the fg n/a?

• Member For: 16y 2m 7d

These kits make sense to me where no forced induction options are available stock but for the 6K plus it takes to get one of these kits running right I am sure you could sell your N/A and buy a turbo version have a more reliable and higher power with better resale

All for doing things differently to the pack but sometimes the economics just mean that very few people are going to do it and lack of research means it is going to be a hard road and not worth the small extra output these kits nett you

• flame magnet
  • Gold Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 4m 18d

mate you will always get the same response on here-

for the dollars it will cost you to get mediocre performance from a supercharger added, you could trade up to a turbo version.

• Like 2

• 2 months later...
  • Moderating Team
  • Member For: 21y 8m 4d

but superchargers are what they put on v8s and v8s do sik skids yuleh!!

didnt see many turbo's in this lineup..... if gary myers mustang doesnt give you goosebumps I dunno what will