December Cruise '12

Krazy Kyle

8 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 9m 28d

Great pic Josh, I have taken many a picture of road or sky in the past with the arm out the window trick hahaha.

We went from near the airport to Mundaring shops, then to Pickering Brook. Most peeled off after that, there was only Alan and I left on the final few streets but it was after 4pm by then.

No rush on cruising, there's always another one :) Possibly coastal next time as we discussed at Pickering Brook. Been a long time since the last coast run.

• Get It To Wheelspin Uncontrolably Then Give It Another 5 Pounds
  • Cruise Control
  • Member For: 13y 11m

looked like a good one fellas (and stef). think I will have to run it by myself when I (and my car) get back to perth. hope every1 enjoyed it..

Who ownes the black FG with black/chrome mags? looks good from the rear (something about the FG's rear end I like)

thanks for the photos Steve, makes me miss it more :onthequiet: was the black Late model camira ute part of it at all?

• Like 1

• Donating Members

Had a bit of fun shopping out the plates where it was easy, on the Menace purple sedan and the Black FG :)

Yeah we had two Holdens along for the cruise! I'm assuming he was Stef's mate, had the Walky bonnet on it, didn't chat to him much though or ask what had been done, only a friendly word about leaving larger gaps in the higher speed zones. I did notice that a bit from a couple of cars, so I'll mention it again:

*Don't tailgate - leave comfortable room in case of sudden stops, like kangaroos hopping out.*

It's especially important in 70 zones and above. I should have reminded everyone when I arrived at the initial meet point also, but it's common sense anyway.

Looking forward to the new year cruise! Oh and if anyone else has some photos to post but can't edit plates let me know and I'll help out.

Edited by -SteveR-

• Small Member™
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 7m 15d

She looks nice in the vid, I think you have brought back the love for cruising thanks for the invite and ill come out for more.. The boys who attracted the wasps an bees just don't come near me haha

• Donating Members

That's cool :-) and warm and fuzzy hahaha! Always a pleasure to have you along, especially when you go off at lousy dog owners in the hills...

If anyone wants the good quality footage of their car let me know, there's a couple more vids. Kinda need to show the clips in person at the end of the cruise though as I can't exactly drop box them with my crappy net for you to review. I'll look into proper editing software, I've wanted some for a while...