Recommended Tuner / Workshop Queensland

96ET

• Carnage on the Garage Floor
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 14y 3m 27d

Sorry to hear about your issues bud. Profile probably a good choice given your location. Hi-Torque have always done my work and I'm very happy. Hope you get it sorted.

• Like 1

• Member For: 20y 11m 19d

Gunna. It's so easy to get hooked up on a number. So many big power figures get thrown around these days. That's pretty good torque and power on 12 psi. 868@3300 is pretty good. Graph is nice and smooth , no odd dips.

The track times on some these cars don't always reflect the power. Look at some with 6-700 RWHP only show in the 11's at the track.

• Like 1

• Member For: 10y 7m 10d

have taken people for a spin in it ,and they all say it got no go .it does not even spin the 215 60 16 load rated tyres no more ,now that I have fitted new Yokohama's . if you read the times that some of the ba do in standard trim and compare them to mine for the mods I have done .then you most likely would not be to pleased with it ether . just want it to be looked at by someone els ,and they can say if it is good or not .and then go from there

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 14y 8m

I know Jamie at FPT is probably a bit booked out but hes definitely work the wait. I was in the same boat as you, got my car tuned at the same place and car felt like a slug for the power it made and I was always left with more questions then answers. Made the change to jamie and even drive 7 hours from Gladstone to get there and ive never looked back. Cars the quickest its ever been and managed 11.43@126mph with 550hp in a manual with stock motor, cvs and mt's.

Edited by matt036
  • Like 2

• Member For: 10y 7m 10d

7 hours ,wow .and I complain about 3 hours from where I live .yes you are right about Jamie ,he is good .mates fg turbo just blows me away ,it has only got 314 rwkw but just pulls away from my car like I have the handbrake on and half throttle .

• Like 1

• 4 months later...