Recommended Tuner / Workshop Queensland

96ET

• Member For: 10y 7m 19d

yes ,mate of mine just got his fg tuned there and the thing is a weapon (314 rwkw and 760nm ) the only bad thing is that I will have to travel about 3 hours to get there .I am from caloundra sunshine coast .but will be worth it if he can get me some more hp . the current tune runs only 12 psi but elite used to have it tuned to 15 psi .and the car I got the engine out off used to run at willowbank a time of 12.344 .and now I have done more mods to the turbo and hot side turbo piping I would have thought it would run a better time .also the 3.9 diff gears should give me more go of the line than 3.46 ratio

this is the tune by elite before the mods I done and it ran a 12.344

P1014704_zpsa00760ab.jpg

P1010097_zpsb2d2d97c.jpg

• Silver Donating Members
  • Member For: 18y 8m 29d

Gunna did the donor car have an upgraded intank fuel pump and did you upgrade the one in the ute as well ?

• Member For: 10y 9m 27d

Just noticed how consistent your mph is gunna. Whats really weird is at 106 mph you should have gone a high 12 I would think... But you had no wheelspin lol. 106mph is around 280kw.....

But some how it goes 13.5? Bad tune eh...

• Member For: 10y 7m 19d

sorry guys but he double booked the weekend ,and I missed out to get a tune .so it will just stay with this tune for a while ,might save up for some new valve springs . but I am thinking of just throwing in the towel ,I just do not get any good feed back from the tuners .all say we can get more out of it ,but it may need this and that and $2000 later I might have 20 - 40 kw more .it might run a midd to high 12 but no one can say exactly if they can fix it ?

also barnz I believe why it is so slow is that it has no power down low ,there is just so much lag that it feels like I move 10 metres before it hits boost and then takes of . I just do not know what to do . have tryed to book it in at other places but its to late now for power cruise

hi torque may have time to look at it ,are they ok to use ?just for a tune to see whats wrong with the engine would be good to know whats up with the valve springs

Edited by gunna