My New G6E Turbo

sk8xr8

• Member For: 11y 11m 11d

Gday guys, im new to this forum so I guess ill start by introducing myself, my names Tim and ive just bought myself a G6E turbo, its something ive wanted for a while and its finally come about, theres a few plans in the mix for it, I picked it up on wednesday last week on the 14th of november, ordered the pedders extreme and whiteline adjustable swaybars front and rear same day, installed it all on saturday arvo and gave it a clean, im deciding now between some of the little things like process west stuff or PWR for the cooler and other bits or go to Herrod motorsport..Im open to opinions so let me know what you think...

Spose this is no good without photos of the car in question...

G6E.jpg

G6E2.jpg

G6E3.jpg

G6E4.jpg

• Like 2

• Playing with Sports Bikes...
  • Silver Donating Members
  • Member For: 18y 11m 20d

Nice ride Tim! Love the G6ET's... clearly biased here!

With regard to sourcing parts for your car before a tune or more mate it well worth finding a tuner you are comfortable with first. Some may well be able to get better deals on some things but also have preferred suppliers too. It certainly isn't the be all, and end all of things but every tuner to a man has their prefered way of doing things with certain parts that they know will get the results that you are asking for :)

With regard to tuners, if you are looking toward Herrod in Thomastown then just another 10 mins away is Blue Power Racing Developments in Cambellfield. I cannot recommend Chris, Theo and Ryan highly enough. Once again biased, no harm done in having a chat either way :) As was posted over on AFF... they have the smoking jacket crowd (G6ET) covered mate!

Jack :spoton:

• Like 4

• Member For: 11y 11m 11d

Thanks for the kind words, blue power was on the list of people to talk to and is probly up the top too, ive already started purchasing parts, and my missus has ever so kindly offered to get me the process west stepped cooler, race air box, battery relocation kit and pipe kit as an early christmas present, while shes in the right mood ill take her up on that!!

Of all the choices I have for parts I quite like the process west gear, its very tidy, looks to be great quality too, beauty is if im not happy I can always swap it out for something else later, im sorta hoping for a figure between 340-380 rwkw, I see the potential is there to do it...

• Like 3

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 13y 1m 12d
my missus has ever so kindly offered to get me the process west stepped cooler, race air box, battery relocation kit and pipe kit as an early christmas present.

She's a keeper.

nice car too :P

• Like 1