Recommended Tuner / Workshop New South Wales

3sc0rt

• MattyP
  • Cruise Control
  • Member For: 12y 5m 15d

Joe tuned my Zf as well.

Make sure you ask for mild shifts and to leave torque reduction on. It'll save your gearbox in the long run

• Member For: 9y 11m

Im an old engine builder I havent been building engines for a few yrs now but still know a few things. But for the last week Iv been ringing around nearly every performance shop for a tune and advice on a TTG. (BA XR6 Turbo in a 2200kg shopping trolly) I went and seen Joe at CMS Prestons today. While waiting I looked around the joint. There where Fords as far as the eyes can see. He was on the phone speaking to someone and I was trying to listen in on a big tune engine. I also spoke to him for about 20mins previously on the phone today and spoke to him in person for about 20mins. All I can say if you own a Ford he is the guy to see. Its worth the 250km maybe even a 1000km drive. F%$# me personally Id drive from perth to see him. TEAM JOE!

• Like 4

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 13y 2m 9d

Probably on the phone to me.

Would have seen my white ba there. With the f*ck your mum sticker on the window lol

Awaiting a new motor to pump 550+rwkw, a few staunch cars from that shop ranging from a 9 second stock ba to a daily driven fg.

• Like 1

• Member For: 9y 11m

Well mate from what I gathered his sorting it out and even he is wearing the cost. I was there again today but I couldnt see your exact car...Soooooooo many Fords lol. By the way his not only a good tunner but even has great prices on parts. 6 X matched Bosch ID1000 (BA which cost more due to adapters), Garret 12psi Actuator and a SCT X4 for $1400. And is even going to email me a tune so I can drive it in once I build it. I honestly dont know who to see if your chasing 700+rwk Iv done my reasearch on the power im chasing which is half of that but if your anywhere in nsw he is deffinatley worth speaking to.