Need Pics Of Fg On Spoky/mesh Rims.

Z2TT

• Member For: 12y 3m 24d

Nice one those Vertinis look good are they 19's ?

Keep them coming, I might go look around the members ride pictures too.

If anybody in Perth is Interested I might be keen to swap my wheels for something silver in same style.

Edited by Z2TT

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 12y 11m 7d

Vertini Magic. Easy choice

G'day Worm . Its been a while since Ive posted on the forum been to strapped for cash to do anything .

Mate you are the wheel expert and know your sh*t ..... Can you give me some advice please .

Would love to get Vertini black magic wheels for my car ( 08 FG SEDAN ) 20x8.5 +30 fronts and 20x9 or 20x10 +38 or +40 . I dont want the wheels to stick out from the guard and really dont want to roll the guards will these wheels let me do this .

Also do these wheels fit over Brembos , Ive seen some pictures of F6s with them but was wondering if they fit over 6 pot fronts and 4 pot rears .

Your advice would realy be welcome , everyones would be ...

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 13y 11m

G'day Worm . Its been a while since Ive posted on the forum been to strapped for cash to do anything .

Mate you are the wheel expert and know your sh*t ..... Can you give me some advice please .

Would love to get Vertini black magic wheels for my car ( 08 FG SEDAN ) 20x8.5 +30 fronts and 20x9 or 20x10 +38 or +40 . I dont want the wheels to stick out from the guard and really dont want to roll the guards will these wheels let me do this .

Also do these wheels fit over Brembos , Ive seen some pictures of F6s with them but was wondering if they fit over 6 pot fronts and 4 pot rears .

Your advice would realy be welcome , everyones would be ...

Worm actually owned these in black for a small amount of time (actually it was probably a long time for him with wheels lol)

Front's will be good at +30 and rears I would go +40 because that'll put it as close to the control blade as you can go. But don't go too low unless you want to run neg camber! I have 20x10 +38 in these with ssssl rear springs and even with my guards rolled and pumped I would struggle to fit a 275/30 tyre. But in saying that Trainer has them on pedders coilovers and he makes them fit, but not sure how much neg camber his car might have. at dead on zero I got no chance lol

But in saying that if you just go sssl you should be fine.

• Like 1

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 12y 11m 7d

Worm actually owned these in black for a small amount of time (actually it was probably a long time for him with wheels lol)

Front's will be good at +30 and rears I would go +40 because that'll put it as close to the control blade as you can go. But don't go too low unless you want to run neg camber! I have 20x10 +38 in these with ssssl rear springs and even with my guards rolled and pumped I would struggle to fit a 275/30 tyre. But in saying that Trainer has them on pedders coilovers and he makes them fit, but not sure how much neg camber his car might have. at dead on zero I got no chance lol

But in saying that if you just go sssl you should be fine.

Thanks for the feed back Bellato .. I really like these wheels and dont want to get it wrong . Would hate to be stuck with a set off wheels that I would have to sell at a loss because they wont fit under the guards and over the 6 & 4 pot brembos I have on order .