G6E Turbo Tuning... How Safe Is It?

din_dean

• Playing with Sports Bikes...
  • Silver Donating Members
  • Member For: 18y 11m 7d

Honestly mate, it's not what they charge for replacing the bushes. It's the need to keep on replacing them if you continue to use factory stock bushes.

:spoton:

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
  • Inactive Members
  • Member For: 11y 9m 6d

Honestly mate, it's not what they charge for replacing the bushes. It's the need to keep on replacing them if you continue to use factory stock bushes.

spoton.gif

Any suggestions on what to use other than factory bushes mate? what are the signs they are shagged? Cheers

• Silver Donating Members
  • Member For: 18y 9m 18d

Lots of threads on here about diff bush problems. Clunks in the driveline are the signs of it starting to fail. A visual inspection will reveal an appearence of torn rubber in the bush around the bolt or may look like the rubber is folded over the edge. I use the Super Pro brand and have great results with them,Other brands are available but transfer more vehicle noise and vibration through the car because of the harder compound of the material they use in their bushes.

• Member For: 12y 10m 9d

If I was getting it tuned I would go APS in frankston or PITLANE PERFORMANCE in frankston.

Best bang for your buck and Lou the tuner at APS goes thru the tune with you after he has perfected it.. 6 to 8 hour tune that's what I'm talking about!!

Nizpro you will spend triple the price and get a 5 minute tune....

They are good but the amount you think your going to spend add $4,000 on top and the power you achieve is never enough there.

That's my 2 cents anyway. ( I learnt from previous mistakes the hard way )