Ba Xr6 321.5Rwkw Help :(

matt_davies_28

• flame magnet
  • Gold Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 4m 4d

what do you want 500rwkw for? are you gonna drag it? if not then 350-400 is more than enough to blitz almost anything your likely to meet at the traffic light drags (to the speed limit of course). 500rwkw with a big trans will prol be slow to 60kmh...

if the car is only driven on a freeway, then wtf reason would you want a street/ strip trans in? spend the 10k on trading up to an fg and you'd prol beat a 500rwkw with big trans and stall to 60kmh anyways...

have agood think about what you want it for, or you'll spend all that money and think 'why did I do this?' and borrow your mums corolla to go to and from work...

• Member For: 12y 3m 22d
what do you want 500rwkw for? are you gonna drag it? if not then 350-400 is more than enough to blitz almost anything your likely to meet at the traffic light drags (to the speed limit of course). 500rwkw with a big trans will prol be slow to 60kmh...

if the car is only driven on a freeway, then wtf reason would you want a street/ strip trans in? spend the 10k on trading up to an fg and you'd prol beat a 500rwkw with big trans and stall to 60kmh anyways...

have agood think about what you want it for, or you'll spend all that money and think 'why did I do this?' and borrow your mums corolla to go to and from work...

I have 3 other cars all bog standard I just prefer to drive the falcon to and from the airport for work

trust me when the day comes and I get yellow stickered by the boys in blue it will become a track only car I ended up buying a 2 speed glide good for 1200hp which has blown my 500rwkw plan out the window gunna chase a bit more maybe 650+ ordering an atomic 998 long motor in the morning and a few other bits and pieces if anybody wants to buy any of my old gear read back up the top and its all for sale done less than 5000k so all pretty much brand new

• 1 month later...
  • Member For: 12y 3m 22d

just letting u all know I finally got round to putting the glide in drives absolutely brilliant gets off the line so much quicker with the big stally id recommend one to anybody that's planning on making some respectable power I got it built by coastal performance autos in nsw he done me a dam good price and shipping to wa was cheap as chips and fast

now comes the hard part of choosing what bits I want in my new engine... decisions decisions :)