More Power,why ?

DrGonzo

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 12y 3d

hi all

im new to this forum,I have owned a few fast cars in my time ,I have just bought a G6E turbo and I love it and its the quickest car ive ever owned and I love the way it doesnt stand out ,as I look around the forum I see many people who modify their cars to achieve amazing performance,my question is why,why do we need to modify these cars to achieve this sort of performance when they already are very quick cars and on todays roads with all the speed camera etc ,and the cost it involves and the extra stress it puts on other parts of the car that were not designed to cope with such performance ,I know alot of guys take there cars to the drags, which I used to do at brickies in homebush in the late 70's ,but I still dont understand,can anyone tell my why, cheers The Dr

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 15y 9m 23d

its a hobby, some people knit others mod cars...everyone needs a hobby. Also you get to turn the tyres in 1st 2nd 3rd and 4th :asciidity:

Edited by Bonjaz
  • Like 5

• Member For: 12y 7m 29d

hi all

im new to this forum,I have owned a few fast cars in my time ,I have just bought a G6E turbo and I love it and its the quickest car ive ever owned and I love the way it doesnt stand out ,as I look around the forum I see many people who modify their cars to achieve amazing performance,my question is why,why do we need to modify these cars to achieve this sort of performance when they already are very quick cars and on todays roads with all the speed camera etc ,and the cost it involves and the extra stress it puts on other parts of the car that were not designed to cope with such performance ,I know alot of guys take there cars to the drags, which I used to do at brickies in homebush in the late 70's ,but I still dont understand,can anyone tell my why, cheers The Dr

Why ? Why not.

Edited by stevanford
  • Like 2

• Member For: 14y 11m 6d

yeah they are quick standard, but making them so much faster is so easy so why not?

for me its all about that feeling of being pushed back in the seat. And the comments that come from passengers.

• Like 3