Recommended Tuner / Workshop Victoria

nikofgxr6t

• Member For: 9y 3m 14d

Im nice because I was raised with manners and tought to thank people for their help , so no need to be a smart arse pixy Angel , if youve got nothing constructive to say, or anything to say that will help then please hold your tongue .

• Moar Powar Babeh
  • Lifetime Members
  • Member For: 19y 13d

You need to be able to roll with the punches a little mate. The members will poke and prod to get a response and size you up. Once it becomes clear you can take it and give it back you'll find us very helpful.

PS 1st reply to your thread was by on the most respected tuners in the biz, so be grateful for any knowledge bombs he decides to drop.

Also it might pay for you to have a little convo with your trans and see how it feels about 300 to 350kw.

• Expert
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 19y 7m 9d

Im nice because I was raised with manners and tought to thank people for their help , so no need to be a smart arse pixy Angel , if youve got nothing constructive to say, or anything to say that will help then please hold your tongue .

:bravo:

So what was it that upset you was it..........

That I said you're "nice and sweet"

or

That I said "Newbie"

or

That I said "that will change" once you get to know we're all like.

or

That I said "Listen to Pitlane" many many years of experience

or was it

"they're you friend" because Pitlane has been around for years and help any forum member.

All the best mate and if you going to jump down ones throat for no reason whats so ever maybe you should read all your post first.

^^^ This guys funny!!! :spoton:

^^

"if youve got nothing constructive to say, or anything to say that will help then please hold your tongue" Quote straight from the horses mouth.

:Welcome2FordXR6t::yahoo:

Edited by Pixy Angel