Recommended Tuner / Workshop Victoria

nikofgxr6t

• Member For: 11y 7m 24d

Im getting my car ready for a tune so I'm on the market for a tuner. My mechanic has informed me that APS in Frankston has recently tuned a twin turbo v8 he built and was happy with the results (almost 1000hp). He isn't forcing me, just informing me.

So my question is.. Anybody had their car or know anybody who has had a tune done there?

• Tampon inserted, Auto Acquired, next purchase a new handbag
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 6m 16d

I had a my Ba tuned there yonks ago. Went round the corner to Pitlane and I've never looked back. 100x better.

• Like 1

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 13y 9m 25d

We are here to help and steer you in the right direction. I myself had to have two goes at finding the right tuner for my car, the first one got me to a point where I began to hate me car and wanted to sell it. Then I took it to Mick at Pitlane and when I picked it up, it felt like a completely different car

• Like 1

• Bronze Donating Members
  • Member For: 13y 11m 24d

Hi Guys, I know Pitlane is good and will be seeing Mick when the tuning time comes but first I want to do a flush of engine, ZF and diff with Mainlube oils also need to install new diff bushes so can anyone please recommend a workshop in Melbourne north where I can go?

Thanks

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 13y 9m 25d

I am in the north also and the only shop I will trust in our region is Herrod Motorsport, and im extremely picky when it comes to the work on my car.

• Member For: 18y 4m 9d

we can do all this sort of work, but understand the distance may concern you, the main thing is with the rear bush install is to find out what method the installer will use, we have seen a few cradles that have been damaged from poor practices

• Like 1

• The Toxic Rocket
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 14y 5m 12d

Hi ladies and gents,

Looking for recommended businesses/good shed jobs

I've recently acquired some side skirts and rear bumper for my ute. I'm looking for somewhere (preferably NE Melbourne)

to get them stripped back (currently rapid yellow, need them toxic) and painted.

Can anyone help?

Cheers, Trent