New Member New Car

DrGonzo

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 12y 3d

as for engine mods I think stock at this stage you never know , but wheels and front grill area think will change and maybe lower we will see what happens

• Donating Members

I got a ex ford head office car from melbourne first rego 6/2011 with 30,000km ego with black interior was going to get xr6t but drove one and it didnt feel right for me ,plus there was a clunking from the rear end when you gave it a bit off the mark but when I drove the g6et put a smile on my face right from the start also drove a bf fpv gtp and a 09 g6et but the 2011 g6et felt tight and really responsive cant wait till saturday to pick up

• Member For: 14y 2m 15d

Yeah definitely a great car. Had a feeling it was going to be Ego haha, had my heart set on that colour originally, then I saw the silver (lightning strike) in person and couldn't say no! FYI my car is also from an ex Ford employee :)

• Donating Members

I got mine from powerford @ castlehill they had heaps of xr6t g6et all ex ford cars ,was thinking of blacking out top bottom grills but leaving the chrome edge not sure about the fog surrounds and also getting some new rims but probably will wait till need new tyres