Electronic Gauges Help

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 15y 1m 17d

So I've searched the forums looking for the info I require but it seems 95% of guys here run mechanical boost gauges where I plan to run all electronic. Im usin auto meter coalt gauges, boost and oil pressure but Im at a loss as to how to wire the gauges properly. An earth will be easy to find, key on power I'm not sure about and also where to hook the boost sender upto.. Plan to run the wires out of the grommet on the left hand side of the icc, gonna get a speco oil filter adapter for the oil pressure but yeah any help is greatly appreciated

• Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 10m 12d

T piece off of the thin tube running from the BOV on my BFII - stock intake setup.

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 15y 1m 17d

Cheers, so one more question, so how is everyone holding their gauges in the holder, I got an saas twin gauge holder but no way to hold the gauges in the holder..

• Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 10m 12d

Double sided tape, only because the provided long bolts and nuts don't line up through holes in the gauges to the pods. This is inside the pods, from rear of gauges. I don't have the same brand gauges.

Edited by -SteveR-

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 14y 8m 18d

FPV twin mount for the win.

All the wiring can go to the ICC and cig lighter to do your full time power, switching power, and dimming circuit. There are threads with the colours stated. It was just the other day someone was asking which wire on ICC for the power or something like that and I did search out the answer for that thread.

• 1 year later...
  • Member For: 11y 27d

I have a question if I was to buy a new set of gauges boost and a new oil pressure gauge will I need to rewire them up or can I some how use the ones that my car has atm want to replace my crap cheap ones now I have the $$$ any advice much appreciated cheers.