What Made You Feel Good Today

Ralph Wiggum

• Gold Donating Members
  • Member For: 8y 6m 1d
1 hour ago, k31th said:

I led most of the time... setting the pace with the least amount of power (250rwkw of tune only fury vs Gary's ~300rwkw tune-only F6 vs Rab's ~320rwkw on the gas tune & ~280kW on petrol tune) and the worst suspension/brakes setup (stock BA XR6T brakes/suspension vs Gary's stock FG F6 suspension/brakes vs Rab's shockworks & harrop brakes setup).

I kept them honest as good as I could with a silly undecided 4 speed automatic that really doesn't listen all of the time when using manual mode :spoton:

U want some fg turbo fronts? Rotors and pad are near new still... got a near new trans cooler as well

Edited by BAXRTUTE

• less WHY; more WOT
  • Site Developer
  • Member For: 16y 6m 9d

nah, staying stock is fine. Some good quality pads for those sorts of cruises with some reasonable brake fluid and some reasonable tyres sees a fairly confident cornering and braking :spoton:

• Like 1

• skids
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 11y 9m 21d
Just now, BAXRTUTE said:

I have the calipers lol, full fg turbo 322mm fronts, had DBA rotors fitted and pads only did 10,000km of mostly hwy driving so near new still.

would the rotors fit a BF? apparantly has the 'bigger' front rotors but unsure of size. might not be worthwhile with shipping if you were keen to get rid of just the rotors.

• Gold Donating Members
  • Member For: 8y 6m 1d
43 minutes ago, skidxr6t said:

would the rotors fit a BF? apparantly has the 'bigger' front rotors but unsure of size. might not be worthwhile with shipping if you were keen to get rid of just the rotors.

Nah id offload the lot in one mate! U mite have the 322s as im sure they were a upgrade for the bf? Standard for fg with brembo upgrade to 355s which is what I have now.

• skids
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 11y 9m 21d

haha just tried to PM ya but it wouldn't go through .

I best measure me rotors but according to the vin lookup and previous owner they're the slightly bigger ones which I believe is 322 but I best check .