Exhaust, Ecu, Tune - In Sydney

lanky71

• Member For: 12y 7m 18d

Hi Guys,

So its time to start modding the FG XR6T....

Already has decent brakes courtesy of the NSW police force :P

So I really would like to have a nice exhaust note, doesn't have to have a huge amount more power as it was never meant to be a power car just a nice cruiser with a bit of poke.

I will be looking into suspension upgrades at a later date as it might see some track time in the future but for now just mainly wanted a exhaust but after reading these forums and learning alot - realise I need a ecu and or tune to go with it.

So I've seen places like Tune House in Sydney advertising and looked on their website - their basic package seems a bit overkill for what I'm after and doesn't include a exhaust system so wasn't sure whether to enquire with them or whether anyone else has ideas of good places to go and what sort of budgest I'd be looking at?

Also the second the reason besides the nice note from a larger exhaust is that the muffler end of mine has start to rust a bit from wear and tear so it will need replacing either way in the future.

So basically, exhaust, ecu with tune or ecu tune not after huge power wish to keep it around the same economy as it does city traffic driving during the week.

• Tampon inserted, Auto Acquired, next purchase a new handbag
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 7m

You can do a catback system without a tune.

One thing to note is without a huge system it's hard to get a whole lot of noise.

• Member For: 12y 8m 26d

TuneHouse are awesome. I have dealt with them in the past.

You definitely do not have to use their packages. I recommended going to visit them and have a chat to Tony and Jim. They know their stuff and will be able to tailor something to your needs.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2