The What's Pi$$Ing You Off Thread

EFSIX

• MattyP
  • Cruise Control
  • Member For: 12y 5m 14d

Im really humbled by everyones responses

I hope it gets better, there is nothing more I want in the world right now is for it to be ok again

I suppose its still fresh, I know im still young and all but ive never been more sure of something in my short time on this planet, im trying my best to sort it out and hopefully ill have a good story to tell in the not to distant future

• Like 4

• Hench, but no longer shredded or tanned.
  • Member For: 17y 6m 20d

Yea women are friggen hard work I tell ya, my marriage felt like it was on the brink over the last couple of weeks over her wanting kids and me not being ready for em (shes 23 im 25). Im still a kid myself and im not ready for another life to be responsible for yet she was gunhoe about wanting to start trying, I got the parents from both sides involved to talk some sense - were not financially stable yet by any means even though we live life comfortably atm - she was bein childish saying she's gonna move out and have a break and maybe find someone whos ready for kids friggen tramp I called her bluff and told her to pack her bags, she came home from work straight after this was said crying and trying to sort everything out - its sorta good now but ive like lost some of the feelings I had for her after this childish episode and I can see her trying to make it up to me.. maybe itll take time but I dunno im sorta locked up feelings wise like an arsehole I feel like im a selfish *beep* but its just me and its always been that way, I dunno im still reeling from it but Ima survivor lads as long as I have my video games

• Moar Powar Babeh
  • Lifetime Members
  • Member For: 19y 25d

- she was bein childish saying she's gonna move out and have a break and maybe find someone whos ready for kids

She is not ready for kids!

I'm 34 my wife is 31 and we had our first last year, we had 6 years of marriage behind us and without that and knowing each other as well as we do the trials and tribulations of having baby would have ended us for sure.

Our little guy spent 12wk in NICU and in that time we saw many young couples with long term NICU babies start as a couple and end up as just the mother visiting the baby. Unless your relationship is 110% solid you wont make it through.

If you're not ready you're not.

(I take it the puppy didn't work :tonguepoke: )

• Like 1

Nope the puppy didnt unfortunately, was a mere bandaid and he doesn't like her but loves me to death.. I agree 100% with ya mate we need atleast a few more years of marriage behind us for kids to come up again in conversation. Not 1 year and boom go, her dream is to be a mum which is nice and all but theres 2 people in a marriage and both have to be ready, I dont want to have a kid resent me for not being a decent dad when its young because I dunno what im doing, I like to prepare for things and to me kids take a few years to prepare for..

• Like 1

• Moar Powar Babeh
  • Lifetime Members
  • Member For: 19y 25d

You wont ever be "ready" for kids, but you will reach a stage where you're prepared to make the sacrifices you'll need to make without feeling resentful towards your partner or the child.

I know what I as like at 25 and they though of a 25yr old me raising a child is scary! :wwww:

• Like 5

• MattyP
  • Cruise Control
  • Member For: 12y 5m 14d

My parents had the four of us fairly young ( started at my age) and have never admitted it, they feel like they missed out on so much traveling and seeing the world before us and doing the things they want to.

As a child of that it's not a great feeling

I'm glad I'm here and all but I feel sorry for them

• billet turbos and weathered engines dont mix
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 12y 4m 26d

My parents had the four of us fairly young ( started at my age) and have never admitted it, they feel like they missed out on so much traveling and seeing the world before us and doing the things they want to.

As a child of that it's not a great feeling

I'm glad I'm here and all but I feel sorry for them

Mate I'm exactly the same, my parent have 3 boys, and we have been little terrors but they always did the best for us. Never like trouble with the police and stuff but I must have pushed them to the edge, nearly been kicked out a thousand times haha. It wasn't till I started working at 17 I realized how much they actually did and do, and I feel guilty too that they couldn't have the life they wanted. They pulled out heaps on their mortgage to give me and my brother an upstairs living area, which is basically self contained. All I think about now is making a successful life for myself so I can give back to them to show I do appreciate it. When I talk to guys my age (23) that are like 'board?' f*ck that my parents will manage I just think you have got no idea ha. I'm planning on buying the parents house with my brother as a split investment so they don't have to sell up and downsize when we move out, after all they did it for us!

Just gotta think if your making a life for yourself and your not being a drop kick pissing your pay up the wall every weekend which you obviously aren't, you have a G6e haha they will be proud

• I <3 Floods
  • Silver Donating Members
  • Member For: 13y 2m 17d

I agree with Ralphy..

I was in the same position as Henchedand etc etc with the wife wanting kids since about day 1 of the relationship. But she also wanted dogs and cats to have fun with but wanted none of the responsibility of feeding/grooming/cleaning. We were together for 5 years before we had our first kid.. Even then I personally could have waited longer.. Biggest mistake I ever made was suggesting to her that she needed to learn to take proper care of her animals first before I would have a kid with her because I didn't want her to be enjoying the happy fun times and me dealing with all the sh*tty nappies.

In my experience women always have childish tantrums.. Eventually you learn to 'ride' the storm out..

Matty I don't know what your exact situation is mate.. But I definitely agree with talking to someone who is impartial to the relationship.. In some cases talking to your mates can be worse because they do tend to take a rather one sided approach to these things "f*ck that bitch off" being something I commonly heard myself.. While that is effective it's not really a grown up way to deal with the problem.

• Like 2

Thanks lads I appreciate the replys specially the been there done that fellas, gives me a little more on the backburner to use if need be but at the end of the day I just wanna do some more travelling and livin the 'selfish' life with the other half and ride my 20s to the end without kids..