The What's Pi$$Ing You Off Thread

EFSIX

• Moar Powar Babeh
  • Lifetime Members
  • Member For: 19y 25d

"Express Post Platinum"

Item was posted thursday am, destination is well within the 24hr over night network. Auspost now say delivery by 1730 next day is still "next day" But they don't have two many answers as to why the item was processed through there facility till Sunday arvo. Glad I paid for the extra level of service....

post-7403-0-47930400-1439772523_thumb.jp

• Like 3

• Moderating Team
  • Member For: 21y 8m 17d

Whats slightly annoying/funny today...a certain mod who apparently dislikes me so much that he's blocked PM's from me lol

Plus I swear he's got me on mod watch or whatever its called (noticed a couple posts have just disappeared).

hope I don't get a holiday for this :bliss:

Paranoid much?

If any of the mods puts anyone on the "mod preview" list, it must be recorded in the Mod actions and queries section. Which hasnt had an addition since July......

• Like 1

• Moderating Team
  • Member For: 21y 8m 17d

Now, back to me....

Was playing with Shrekus Jnr at a soccer field on Sunday, running and rolling around with him as you do with 2 year olds.

My mobile phone must have slipped out of my pocket while I was on the ground rolling around. No biggie, I just got my mate who was with me at the time to call the phone so it would ring so I could find it.

that's where my day changed.....

All calls were now going straight through to message bank, the phone was now switched off...

Now I know that sucker had over 80% charge, so some lowlife farker has found my phone, pissed off with it, and switched it off so I cant track it.

But I promise you, when and if you do switch it on, ill then know your location, and ill come knocking with a few of my close work mates, and I promise you your day wont be the same.

The phone is useless to anyone. The IMEI is blocked, SIM is useless, I guess it does prove to me that there still are c$%ts in the world.

• Like 2