The What's Pi$$Ing You Off Thread

EFSIX

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 13y 7m 15d

I keep breaking my f6. only has a tune on it at the moment and loves to break sh*t. broke the diff not long ago and now guessing input shaft.

• flame magnet
  • Gold Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 5m 5d

was in a car park today and an old fart in a Expensive Daewoo captiva was trying to reverse into a park next to me- saw him sloooowly go backward till he hit the car behind him with his tow bar.

(2 feet into the next car space). then pulled the hand brake and got out, locked the car and started walking toward the shops....

I called him and his gold digger asian girl over and pointed to the problem- she said "oh solly, solly" and he got back in, moved it 2 feet forward then locked again and went off......

sooooo annoys me that some people are so oblivious to whats going on around them.... idiots

I took a photo of their car and left my card on the hit car with a brief explanation...

Edited by Panda Eyes
  • Like 3

• Member For: 11y 7m 3d

Hi guys I own a BA xr6t

When I bought my car it had a tune with a curve like a free style kicker ramp I could rev it as long and as hard as I wanted and it was running 466rwhp on 16 psi . tuned by 6 boost.

I decided to get a new custom tune so I took it to a local tuner in brisbane.

No SCT device was used in the tune.

Any way I took it in and he tuned it to 452 rwhp with a curve more like a some what rainbow now running on 20 psi and must say feeling a bit worried and he said its fine but up there on the psi scale.

Now when I get up it in boost it cuts off completely like I have turned the car off steering goes heavy ,breaks fade .

limp mode the tuner called it .

He has dyno'd it 3 more times and said he can't get it to go into limp mode but every time I get it back I can.

Over 2k in tuning and no joy .

Elite auto motive is the closest ford tuning shop I know of and I am about to cut my losses and take it to them and see what they can do.

Any ideas guys ?

Fairly cut about this as it's a waste of money .

List of mods

* plazmaman plenum

*plazmaman 4" CAI

*Plazmaman surge tank 1x bosch 044

*flapper ported on a 35/40 turbo

*Process west stage two core (old one 2.5" in/out)

* Forged rods and new bearings, pistons chrome rings

*heavy duty valve springs

*Atomic billet oil pump and hardened cam gears

*After market dump pipe 2.5" twin exhaust.

• I <3 Floods
  • Silver Donating Members
  • Member For: 13y 2m 20d

Mate 6boost and FPT in Toowoomba really know their stuff.. I can't see what you were hoping for by getting another tune done without any additional mods?

Did the company who did the retune suck the tune out of your car and save a copy of it prior to beginning to edit it?

I'd be going back to the tune that was in it when you purchased it.

• Like 2

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 12y 1m 8d

torque cut ? mine was doing it at 3000rpm, we just uped the torque setting 150 more nm and it was all good, just saying.....

Edited by tresurehunt

• I <3 Floods
  • Silver Donating Members
  • Member For: 13y 2m 20d

Bunch of f*cking drunks decided to start slinging insults and then brawling outside my house..

Well to the fella who ended up in the gutter - That's what you get for setting off the dog and waking the damn baby!!

• Like 1

• Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 10m 27d

Picked up 3 random girls waiting in the cold an hour for a taxi once just outside my old house. Just as they crossed the road and hopped in my XR the taxi rocked up. Heh.