The What's Pi$$Ing You Off Thread

EFSIX

• I see a red door and I want to paint it black
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 14y 10m 26d

Nice cold beverages busting in the bag on the flight home. Gotta go scope a job and look/smell like a hobo

• I am dissatisfied with my current employment situation
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 17y 11m 24d

Neighbor slut again. After waiting 6 months for the guy to come redo the side fence, he rocks up at 7, wood gets delivered and as he's about to start ripping the old one down the bitch pops her head over the fence and starts questioning how he mounts the pillars.. After he explained she began to say that's now how you do it, and words were exchanged.. He got sick of her so packed up his tools, got the timber yard to come pick up the wood and left.. He said he can't work With that bitch.. Then she said he wasn't a real tradesman and she wasn't gonna pay him.. Then she came over and said she's gonna find someone proper.. Fick I wanna smash the cock eyed bitches face in, even had to take my dog to the mrzwhile the fence was getting taken down..

Now my Mrz dead beat uncle, no job, no life, sits at his mums all day eating all the food and not cleaning after himself while my Mrz has to clean and buy new food.. She went home to check on the dog before and the *beep* had tipped his water out so he can use the bowl to put oil in it.. Wish he would wrap himself around a pole again and be done with or get locked up.. Justice system is f*cked

• I see a red door and I want to paint it black
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 14y 10m 26d

mower no start, flooded

took the plug out and shone a torch in the hole, carbon and sludge, rings gone

head is now off

• Like 1

• Tampon inserted, Auto Acquired, next purchase a new handbag
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 6m 1d

Neighbor slut again. After waiting 6 months for the guy to come redo the side fence, he rocks up at 7, wood gets delivered and as he's about to start ripping the old one down the bitch pops her head over the fence and starts questioning how he mounts the pillars.. After he explained she began to say that's now how you do it, and words were exchanged.. He got sick of her so packed up his tools, got the timber yard to come pick up the wood and left.. He said he can't work With that bitch.. Then she said he wasn't a real tradesman and she wasn't gonna pay him.. Then she came over and said she's gonna find someone proper.. Fick I wanna smash the cock eyed bitches face in, even had to take my dog to the mrzwhile the fence was getting taken down..

Now my Mrz dead beat uncle, no job, no life, sits at his mums all day eating all the food and not cleaning after himself while my Mrz has to clean and buy new food.. She went home to check on the dog before and the *beep* had tipped his water out so he can use the bowl to put oil in it.. Wish he would wrap himself around a pole again and be done with or get locked up.. Justice system is f*cked

Lolling at this.

While laying in my hammock kicking off my new fence

D7433A4E-DFF7-4B30-974F-C3FE57FF8E13-638

• Like 1