What Gauges Does Everyone Use

• Three pedals are better then two..
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 17y 3m 27d

Well in the next year or so I plan on being able to but some gauges in my FG, just interested in peoples opinions as to whats the best gauges to get. I.e most important info to have on our cars.

I'm thinkin Boost/AFR/Oil Pressure atm although I'm wondering if gearbox oil temp might be a more important? What does everyone else think?

• Donating Members

This stuff is completely foreign to me mate that's why I thought I'd get a thread going, feel free to elaborate by all means.

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 14y 8m 4d

Im running boost and oil pressure and that's it. Used Defi gauges. Gearbox oil temp seems like a waste of time, you just gotta warm it up first, and I know just because the temp gauge on the dash says warm your oil generally isnt all there yet.

• Dropping a turd
  • Gold Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 10m 26d

Well in the next year or so I plan on being able to but some gauges in my FG, just interested in peoples opinions as to whats the best gauges to get. I.e most important info to have on our cars.

I'm thinkin Boost/AFR/Oil Pressure atm although I'm wondering if gearbox oil temp might be a more important? What does everyone else think?

go to youtube and search FG gauges and look at Topend audio. He will custom fit the gauges to suit you cars dash ETC . Gauges are fully programmable with min , max and alarm.

• Brisbanes Resident Detailer
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 15y 8m 1d

I have the Revelation gauges with the custom XR6T faces, the same ones that Top End Audio do. Boost running off of the BOV, Oil pressure using the sandwich plate oil filter adapter and a WB AFR using a new sensor in the exhaust and an aftermarket controller to read and send the signal to the gauge.

• Donating Members

go to youtube and search FG gauges and look at Topend audio. He will custom fit the gauges to suit you cars dash ETC . Gauges are fully programmable with min , max and alarm.

Bit of a hike from Melbourne..

• 3 weeks later...
  • Turboless
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 13y 6m 25d

I have the Revelation gauges with the custom XR6T faces, the same ones that Top End Audio do. Boost running off of the BOV, Oil pressure using the sandwich plate oil filter adapter and a WB AFR using a new sensor in the exhaust and an aftermarket controller to read and send the signal to the gauge.

how much did u pay and where did u source these from? cheers, they look good them gauges!

• Brisbanes Resident Detailer
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 15y 8m 1d

A member here had them for sale a little while ago. I think he bought a few direct from the supplier with a view to sell them on in Oz, but they are expensive when you compare them with Autometer etc.

DSC00465.JPG