349.9Rwkw Ba Gtx3582 Auto

GTEXXED

• Tampon inserted, Auto Acquired, next purchase a new handbag
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 5m 30d

Yea I just made my self an intake out of a Pringles packet and a stocking weeeeeeeeeee

• Banned
  • Banned
  • Member For: 12y 1m 30d

Charming!

because I have a mortgage,two kids,two cars and a job as a carer for my disabled mother you have a crack at me for making stuff when sometimes on a budget(GOOD ON YA)......you have just shown your true colours and im afraid its very unattractive to say the least.WTF do you want me to do to my car.....yeah my car last time I checked!Honestly have a good look at yourself ffs its embarasing.

As for my bitsa car,bring your car out on the weekend and race me,I gather being on here you have a turbo Ford?

• Banned
  • Banned
  • Member For: 12y 1m 30d

Give him a break.....

It seems to me he doesn't wish to over engineer everything and spend a packet when his setup and power seem to be getting the Results.

Thanks mate,sounds like sense to me.

• Bob the Freaking Builder
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 15y 6d

Actually I'm jets mrs... I have owned more performance cars than u have hot dinners and I'll be happy to race u... Also my mum ;who I just visited ) has cancer and Is prolly gonna die is sick... But I don't use that as an excuse or spathy vote) also... We have 3 kids both work and 2 mortgages and 3 cars and were fine... What's your point???