Custom Bf F6 Tornado - Project

bftornado

• Turboless
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 13y 6m 29d

thanks mate. airbags are airbags mate. I havent heard a quite compressor(s) yet. depending on where you mount everything will determine the amount of noise but you definitely hear it inside and out. you can also put silencers on the air lines so you don't hear that noise on deflation (dropping car).

lol yeah the cost is the big drama with bagging a ba/bf. dont expect much change from 9k for a proper legal set up

Ah k thanks. Bit of an expensive mod but for a car like this, perfect for it! Hope it's a slow drop/rise! So much nicer imo than a sudden drop..

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 14y 2m 5d

its about medium speed. I use 3/8 lines. most mini truckers etc use 1/2 inch lines for that fast action up and down. mine is all controlled by a digital setup so its nice and smooth and the ride quality is not compromised.

• Like 1

• Turboless
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 13y 6m 29d

Love this more and more I go past those photos haha.

3/8 not too bad, another reason I prefer slow rise and drop is if the popo put their lights on..while pulling over slowly rise up ;) no officer, the car can't be dropped while driving....scrapes....hahaha

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 15y 1m 6d

mate 2 works.. HOLY F***!!! what an awsome piece of gear!!! love the colour and that front bar looks mad!! love the whole setup!! congrats on it. id be happy with the standard ute lol