Leighs Ed Turbo

retro-xr6t

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 14y 8m 5d

I had to cringe when I saw you doing those burnouts with your newly painted baby.

Lol few people told me I was mad but it came up all good after the skids, got all the rubber off the car and no scratches so win win. Didnt want tyres to be popping though

Hey mate.I ever you want to sell that bad boy.PM me... :wwww:

haha no worries man

• Donating Members
Took the car down to the drags last night on some ET Streets, despite having a bit of an issue with the car that needs to be figured out, managed to pedal an 11.24 @ 133mph with a 1.9 60ft. Best 60ft of the night was a 1.8 and best mph was 134.9

FB_IMG_13813324798664744_zpsd7e9a6ac.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • Member For: 11y 10m 22d

I work with this crazy man an have done for the last 2 yrs, prity much knows everything about these cars. he was prity excited when he had a small feature in street machine. what did they call you again?? "bogan in an old falcon"? hahaha.

prity sure youve got a full feature in perth street cars this month right?

• Donating Members

Hahaha, yeah I was stoked to get an ED in street machine for sure, and yeah its in Perth Street Car magazine for a feature in November/December which is also the Powercruise edition.

Lol Yeah Bogan in and old falcon was what the lambo driver called me after I beat him haha.

Cheers.

• Like 1

• Moderating Team
  • Member For: 21y 7m 19d

I usually don't buy street machine, so let us know when it hits the stands, I'll sure buy a copy!

Great work matey! Don't let the haters get to you, I'd love to see you smash some lambo's n chit, and just sit at the next set of lights, waiting to see the expression on their faces after being toasted by a ED....

• Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 9m 25d

He got to ask the Lambo drive himself in the pits afterwards, as the guy didn't recognise him due to helmet etc...hahaha. Would be the best feeling!

• Like 1

• Donating Members

Hahaha yeah as Steve said I got to ask him how it all went afterward myself, was gold he didnt realise I was the driver of the ED. The owner is a good bloke but I've heard through the grapevine from people who actually associate with him that he was quite embarrassed about being beaten by an ED and a few other cars at racewars that his car went over to the East Coast for a twin turbo setup! So I dont think I'll ever beat that car again hahaha.

If those rumours are true, but you know how rumours are in the car scene!

Edited by retro-xr6t
  • Like 2