Cool Stuff You Just Bought

Ralph Wiggum

• FREAKY
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 14y 9m 24d
17 hours ago, arronm said:

FPR1200 good for 1000rwkw on E85. You gunna run that much power....

say yes say yes!!!!

Edited by Ford Freak

• ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE...
  • Gold Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 4m 18d
18 hours ago, demon1300 said:

I basically thought that I'd go the larger so that I could go -8 lines natively down the track if needed. I was just going to run some -8 to -6 adapters for the meantime.

Are they really that bad when it comes to lower flow at regulating the pressure? Surely that putting in the -6 adapters will restrict the flow a little and make it manageable?

Unfortunately no as I tried the same thing it just comes down to the fact it's all in the diaphragm design and it's precise abilities to control fuel pressure 

give it a try either way and have a little R&D session with the HPT scanner and what's happening with trims and general engine feel ;) 

• WOT?
  • Moderating Team
  • Member For: 11y 7m 23d
On 16/12/2016 at 8:57 PM, Rab said:

Pale Ale fermenting now (3 days in)

Tapped the kegs thursday night.

Lovely brew was the general consensus.

"It tastes like a pale ale" was the comment that capped it off perfectly (he had no idea what I'd brewed up).

Next batch will be ready to drink in 2 days (coincides with the night in the van down Cowes before the track day - 4 mates crashing with me)

Hope this one is as good (Coopers Sparkling Ale) this round.

Have got a Coopers Pale Ale I kegged today that will be ready in a couple of weeks, a science experiment (Mexican ale I've infused with lime extract for sh*ts and giggles) also kegged and conditioning, and a red ale and a draught currently brewing.

Stout, Pilsner, German Weissbier and an Italian Larger are the next ones to get a turn. Hopefully by then I'll have worked up a stock and can narrow down what direction I want to go for "Rab's Home Brew" line ;)

Build up a decent stock of that and then start experimenting, doing small batches and put away some beers to age.

• Like 1

• To Loud
  • Gold Donating Members
  • Member For: 12y 10m 18d