Cool Stuff You Just Bought

Ralph Wiggum

• Moar Powar Babeh
  • Lifetime Members
  • Member For: 19y 26d

The split pulse highmount will help as will the divided housing, housing is 1.01. Obviously, it won't (shouldn't?) spool as quick as the gtx3676r but the pay off should be the extra midrange/top end. Given the wheel is much bigger on the s300-sxe it won't need to spin as quick to produce the same airmass as the gtx3576r so it will be interesting.

Not expectation really just doing it for S's&G's

EDIT- Sorry Camo, I deleted your double post and for some reason it nuked the original as well.

• Member For: 11y 19d

I doubt it will be laggy at all. Mates got a 6266 journal bearing on his SOHC 4l and it's a way better turbo then my gt3788r ball bearing.

What kind of price did you pay for the Borgy Ralph? I'm going to be on the hunt for something new soon probably before racewars since my garret hunk of sh*t is dying.

• Member For: 9y 6m 12d
On 11/27/2016 at 3:39 PM, k31th said:

Bought one of these and wired up the stock AUX connector so I can have 3.5mm stereo tunes :spoton: (instead of the FM transmitter method that the car came with, because it has a CD stuck in the CD changer :stirthepot:)

3-5mm-stereo-line-socketImageMain-515.jp

I'd be having a chat with the previous owner about dat CD.:wwww:

• Like 1

• Moar Powar Babeh
  • Lifetime Members

$1750 landed in Perth for it, the marmon flange and clamp and a couple of odds and sods, from GCG in Syndey.

If you're interested I'll pass on the detail of the bloke I dealt with. Very knowledgeable and good to deal with.

• Member For: 11y 19d

Hmm not to bad of a price, I know the Marmom flange are quite hard to come by and are pretty expensive but I'd just throw a block in the lathe and make it to suit my exhaust. Whats the clamp like for them are they diferent to the v band clamp?

• Moar Powar Babeh
  • Lifetime Members

They are just a v-band clamp but possible a different ID. I just went with the Marmon so If I want to swap to the .94 housing for lol's it's a bolt in deal.

I couldn't bring one in from the US any cheaper than GCG could supply so went with them. they knocked $180 odd off the retail total for all the items I bought and covered 5 day freight.

Plus IMHO the BW's look wicked compared to a PTE or Garrett.