Cool Stuff You Just Bought

Ralph Wiggum

• ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE...
  • Gold Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 4m 18d

looking forward to seeing them on your car Rab, but you never know I might of switched the colour to Green at the last minute on the order  xD 

• Like 3

• Member For: 10y 10m 29d

lol yeah they are monster although dont the harrops have a bit better clearence than the brembos? They are a fair whack bigger than brembos...

also fu rab, errybody be like look at my sunnies and shiny rocker cover and you come along with your fkn v8 supercar brakes

#makeitrain
  • Like 3

• ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE...
  • Gold Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 4m 18d

Nar the ultimates are bigger than the Brembo 6/4's and AP 6/4's Rab was looking at 

there's one set of Harrop's and Alcon's that are bigger but 100% needed massive offset and or over 19* rims 

Happy to help other members out on ultimates just need 1 kidney as a deposit though hahaha 

• Like 2

• WOT?
  • Moderating Team
  • Member For: 11y 7m 24d
7 hours ago, barnz said:

lol yeah they are monster although dont the harrops have a bit better clearence than the brembos? They are a fair whack bigger than brembos...

Yeah, 381/355mm rotors - Brembo are 355/330mm I think

I think you're correct on the clearances. I downloaded a sweep diagram and it cleared the wheels with a couple of hairs breadth to spare

2 piece rotors and aluminium calipers - am expecting the setup to be a fair bit lighter than the stock one too.

• Member For: 9y 6m 12d

Just bought the latest MOTOR magazine. Comes with a bonus tuners mini mag devoted to new 2016 Mustang.

Things are looking good for new stang owners even if there wallets may protest, but it amazing how quickly companies like Herrod and KPM have adapted to the next gen tunable cars that will replace our beloved homemade powerhouse machines.

Say goodbye 4.0 Barra turbo and hello 5.0 supercharged coyote...

Herrod has aligned with US company Ford Performance and KPM has joined forces with Hennessey who more than know the in's and out's of the mustang platform. 

Sign of the times people's, as the government said to all the manufacturers who where supported by our car companies " diversify or die " 

Pick it up and have read, 90% euro crap in there but still not a bad read.. enjoy.:ok:

• WOT?
  • Moderating Team
  • Member For: 11y 7m 24d
35 minutes ago, arronm said:

They will be heavy as at 380mm. Cast iron anchor...

Think it's about 9kg for the harrop rotor and hat 

11kg for the one piece T3 rotors

Will weigh the new parts before the change and the old ones after to see the difference in unsprung and rotational weights

• Dropping a turd
  • Gold Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 11m 22d

Doesnt matter how much they weigh, they are cool as f_uck. 2 piece is the only way to go. Stops them warping when you beat them hard.

AP 365mm

todd4_zpskcv5uokn.jpg

• Like 2