What Did You Do To Your Car Today?

Henz

• Member For: 5y 4m 8d

Nice. That looks good. Been thinking about the same for mine. Really pleased with the fitment of my rears but fronts look similar to your before pic 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • Member For: 8y 4m 21d

I just put stock height kings and kyb gas all round in mine. Lowered cars are just no good on our sh*t roads.
It had ssl springs all round and aftermarket 20s on it when I bought it. Looked nice but not practical, especially on 1000km + days.

It handles and rides much better now, it was a bit floaty above 160 before. 95ae7c3b03750e3a4ccca8724d655ca5.jpg

• less WHY; more WOT
  • Site Developer
  • Member For: 16y 5m 6d

Sounds like you're just getting old... but I'm sure somebody was happy to take those "upgraded" items off your hands for their OEM stuff :) and as long as you're happy, all good!

• Haha 1

• Member For: 8y 4m 21d

Err, I bought new springs and shocks. Old ones went in the bin....

You obviously have no idea how crappy WA roads are, once you leave perth...

A lowered car with low profile tyres is just not practical as a daily.

No way I'm going to do a regular drive of over 1000km on country roads in a lowered car...

• less WHY; more WOT
  • Site Developer
  • Member For: 16y 5m 6d

my bad... you should still take yours out of the bin and sell them :) somebody will want them, for sure... I only recently drove out in the middle of nowhere of WA and it was pretty reasonable roads for the middle of nowhere haha.

• Member For: 5y 9m 12d

@Puffwagonhave to say thanks for the zf refilling tips, I managed to get another 2.5 litres of oil into trans on hoist with car in gear and running and went for a drive today car stone cold and no erratic gear changes so that's a good win, thanks

• Like 1

• [IMPULSIV3]
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 5y 5m 18d

4 years on BC coilovers in WA and loving every day of it. Must admit that I did raise the car after getting the 4" zorst because it sits so fkn low!

Just whack them shocks to their softest settings and you'll drive like a boat again :) 

• Puff
  • Gold Donating Members
  • Member For: 9y 7m 18d

Whacked a yoobute tune in the na territory tonight. What knock ears, what afr gauge? Just bam, in goes a trans tune, bam, in goes some timing, kabam, out comes some fuel. I'll check it tomorrow and actually tune it how it should be done, as well as change the cam timing for some more hectic single digit kw gains. It's already picked up a heap of mid range and a noticeable amount of top end. Rocking chair is still a rocking chair but it was raining and my mum said I can't get my hair wet.

#whatdyno

#whereturbo

#whosmum

• Thanks 1
  • Shocked 1