Lowering A G6E Turbo

pauliepaulie

• Member For: 14y 2m 2d

Hi all, just bought another G6E turbo as my last one got stolen. It's a white 2011 and I just put 20s on it and want to get it lowered. I don't want to put it on its ass but just lower it about an inch on ech corner. I also want to try to keep its suspensions character as it is and not stiffen it up to much.

I'm in Perth and there's only a few players over here and want to make sure I don't throw good money after bad.

Any help would be really appreciated.....cheers

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 13y 5m 23d

where you located in perth mate I got ssl's front and sssl in the rear with 19inch rims the springs are lovells so I can take you for a drive and show you my car to see if that's what suits you

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 13y 5m 23d

yeah they are the lowest spring you can get that I have seen mines not that low and still rides nice I am north of the river but will be heading down to freo on friday evening to meet up with some people for an fg food cruise so I could meet you some where to take you for a quick spin and show you how they sit or you could meet up with us in freo and check out a few lowered fg that will be there

by the way your brother would not happen to be Lynton would he

Edited by you there

• Member For: 14y 2m 2d

His name is Peter, he's chipped his up, we went to the drags about six months ago he did a 12.6 and u did a 12.87 in my 2009 that got stolen, great cars.

Might spin by freo if you are all going to be down there, just want to make sure I get the level right and it's not a track racer so happy to keep the current suspension dynamics... Cheers