Garage Cafe Meet Up

JulzC

• Member For: 20y 7m 8d

Understand where Nicks coming from but it is the internet it can be tough for people to interact in real life social situations when you say hello to them lol. Thank your lucky stars it's not like the ls1 forum cruises. Customers from different workshops don't interact with each other there...

• Like 1

• Bored Member
  • Administrator
  • Member For: 21y 10m 7d

Yeah they do...as long as you dont mean the back stabbing shit fights over nuthin....

Much the same as it was here a few years ago....and still does from time to time.

• Turboless
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 13y 6m 25d

Awesome night out. Good cruise too, well done to Gary for organising the cruise route and julzc for pushing this meet at the garage ahead. Good to meet more people too and some faces to forum names :spoton:

• Like 2

• Not pregnant
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 12y 9m 14d

FG50T it's the fact that he claims it's cause he isn't of an Aussie background is what people find rediculous. This is such a diverse group.

I know the first few meets I went to I had to introduce myself to people.

• Member For: 15y 10m 28d

Great to meet up with everyone tonight sorry I couldn't make the whole cruise, ended up going out to dinner with the missus. Have to do the garage cafe again great place for meet up b4 cruise

• Like 1

• Cruise Whore
  • Moderating Team
  • Member For: 19y 1m 16d

Yep, thanks guys and gals for comin along :thumbsup: I enjoyed it as well. Good to see quite a few first timers as well. Glad the roads were clear for the lil cruze afterwards - but farrk me it was cold at Yarra Glen :roflmbo: Seems like 2 1/2 hours is about right with enough bits in the bush to make it interesting :spoton:

Great spot Garage Cafe Julz (though I know others also recommended it). Tell you what - glad we didn't park at the train station at the end of the cruise - some of the characters waiting for the train were letting me know they were eager to see my vagina :blink:

I should have some pics up later ... of the meet and cruise :roflmbo:

And FPVFGS was tellin me about this place that would be keen to do a dyno day with us out Blackburn way - so will give 'em a call later on to get more details.

Next cruise is the Mad Max one - maybe see some of you there next :drivingalong:

:beerchug: