Garage Cafe Meet Up

JulzC

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 14y 2m 6d

I'm pretty sure I've seen you nick and said hi, now I cant remember though.

I don't have a problem with anyone Henz, I jsaid in my above post how I saw it and how some others did aswell on that day cruise.

• Cruise Whore
  • Moderating Team
  • Member For: 19y 1m 16d

5pm is just to reserve some parking spots. You can rock up at 6pm or later if you like. I'll be playing it by ear when we head off for the mini nite cruze. Basically if you want a feed before you head off then let me know when you arrive and we will leave when most peeps are ready to leave - more of a social night than a cruze :thumbsup:

• Like 1

• Cruise Whore
  • Moderating Team
  • Member For: 19y 1m 16d

Proposed 7pm but if most peeps prefer leaving a later - then may leave later. Going by past experience of setting a start time and actually leaving on cruises - prolly leave 30mins to 1 hour later - so sometime between 7:30pm and 8pm :beerchug:

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 13y 10m 30d

Not going to do cruise, but also not get there at 6:30 then 1/2hr everyone leave's. Might get there around 5:30pm then. Thanks Gary.

Plus I want to eat.

Edited by PAZZOnegger

• Here since the start...
  • Lifetime Members
  • Member For: 21y 4m 27d

I don't have a problem with anyone Henz, I jsaid in my above post how I saw it and how some others did aswell on that day cruise.

Why is it up to other people to introduce themselves to you? If you felt left out then you should've taken the initiative and introduced yourself to them.

It's not really fair to criticise people for not doing something you weren't willing to do yourself.

• Like 2

• Donating Members

Is it wrong that I posted how I felt on the day, its a forum with opinion and views that you can't stop anyone from posting cause its chat and feedback.

Maybe you am me are very different in opinions, maybe one of the reasons we didn't chat or maybe cause I am from a Non Australian background .... as I am wog.

Your Answers from al the ????

1. I went up to allot of the members and introduced myself.

2. Not shy when it comes to talking cars and made friends on the day.

3. Didn't criticise people just said it how it was on the day, no hard feelings.

Maybe I should have not said anything and kept my typing to myself but I can't hold myself just too straight when it comes to chat.

Giving it a miss tonight guys, not a chicken I'll meet you guys on certain road with a big yellow M sign.

Always a next time.

• Like 1

• Resident idiot.
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 14y 1d

Maybe you am me are very different in opinions, maybe one of the reasons we didn't chat or maybe cause I am from a Non Australian background ....

This is the single stupidest thing I have ever read on this forum.

• Like 2

• Donating Members

Im from an enthic background dre, sometimes people look at you and they judge you straight away ... don't know just maybe you never know.

Moderators can you please delete all my comments from this garage meet ..... I don't want to spoil for anyone tonight reading my open opinion I think its a great event you guys have organised wish I could make it.