Samsung Galaxy S Iii

smicky

• flame magnet
  • Gold Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 4m 14d

got my htc one x today. sh''ts all over the iphone.

sound is killa through studio headphones. has 'beats by dre' system installed...

nice unit with HEAPS of features. the more you look, the more you find. will take a while to get used to it all me thinks.

big fan of android now...

• Like 1

• Turboless
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 13y 7m 3d

Heard today on the news Apple once it releases iOS6 it's ditching the google maps it uses and will use it's own lol. The war just ever so slowly getting bigger. Personally android sh*ts all over Apple. Apple is just limited to it's own products whereas droids are obviously all over, Samsung HTC, Alienware, Motorola, Acer, Asus etc etc

• Go Pies!!!
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 7m 13d

Of course... Apple is going back to the old days of 'each to their own'...

Everyone else is moving to a 'all for one'... they way it should be...

I remember when Amiga/Late model camira v IBM v Apple v Amstrad etc.... Ok, PC is slowly but surly moving, but why the f@r# the fruit brand is not following I will never know - even if it is all PC based technology/components now... Just like the iphone - can you guess whos components are inside? lmao...

Apple is and has been for a long time, nothing more that a marketing and software company. In many ways, the next Sony IMO. Sony just forgot to creating new products... see how long it takes Apple to forget about 'the next big thing' and ends up spending far to much time in legal battles...

zzzzzzzzzzz boring... get on with it, and just keep creating people! Has Ford and Mercedes gone and sued every other motor companies for building cars? they all have engines, 4 wheels on the outside, steering wheel etc... so must be patient infringements there... lol

Anyways - feeling this battery needs to be a little better on the SG3 for heavy users... but in the end I guess there isnt much that would cope with the level of usage I have each and every day...

Bastard died when I was out last night... lucky the vodka and women where far more interesting.. :thumbsup:

• Like 1

• Bob the Freaking Builder
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 15y 17d

If u let it run dead flat then charge til 100% and do thus 3 or 4 times when you first get a phone it will learn to utilise battery life better and make the battery last longer over time.

Lots of people say lithium iron batteries aren't learning batteries but that's bullsh*t cuz when every ashole was having issues with their I phone I wasn't and dame with the early HTC phones .

Edited by Fluffinator
  • Like 1

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 15y 2m 21d

Thanks for the tip Fluff.

Got my S3 couple of days ago, loving it. Think I like the screen the best. So big and bright!

• Donating Members

Well before u go and be Eddie Murphy google it... batteries can learn ... u I <3 Bananas retard ... along with a lot of other devices ...

I'm not 100% on the science but when your other half is one of the top electrical technicians in sa and uve done it for three years and multiple phones ....and it farkn works trust me

Edited by Fluffinator

• FREAKY
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 14y 9m 5d

relax fluff geesus, I looked into this and have some points

They have no memory effect, which means that you do not have to completely discharge them before recharging.

If you completely discharge a lithium-ion battery, it is ruined.

I think your confused with the "no memory affect" that these batteries have!

maybe you should google it seeing as you have no idea!

Edited by Ford Freak

• Here since the start...
  • Lifetime Members
  • Member For: 21y 5m 4d

Lots of people say lithium iron batteries aren't learning batteries but that's bullsh*t cuz when every ashole was having issues with their I phone I wasn't and dame with the early HTC phones.

iPhone battery issues have also been a result of software glitches.

I've seen a test where they took a phone with battery problems, one without problems, backed them both up, restored phones but swapped the backups over between the two phones and the phone that originally didn't have the battery issue now did.

I've had my battery suddenly turn to sh*t after app updates. Restored from my last backup and all was good again.

• Donating Members

Ok why don't u go study electrical science and the n maybe you will understand the science of it.

I personally didn't jet did and I believe he has slightly more credentials than a Google search!

Anyways just trying to give some advice to help others cuz I have had pretty much every smart phone that has come out in the last 5 years and my battery lasts longer than everyone else I know so its most just a fluke....

Trying to help ppl jeez