Fpv Trouble?

JGP

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 14y 24d

just saw this...

quote:

While the company has stated it will continue to build and sell cars in the short term, sources close to the company say it has been ordered to vacate its premises in Glenbarry Road, Campbellfield – across the road from Ford’s Australian headquarters – by the end of the year.

http://theage.drive.com.au/motor-news/fords-performance-arm-in-crisis-after-sackings-20120601-1zlob.html

• Sucker
  • Moderating Team
  • Member For: 20y 4m 27d

I can't understand why it's been a separate entity in any case, all they really do is bolt on different plastic bits.

Certainly nothing special like Tickford was before it.

• Carnage on the Garage Floor
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 14y 4m 10d

Yep, fkn retards. I crossed brands for the FG T and the bonus came with the S/C Miami. They finally seem to get it right, now this.

Edited by Bomber

Guest XR09
  • Guests

Everything old is new again... :) Fark I feel like an old carnt. But this is not the first time Ford have done this.

Would think they needed another three years run with the slow sales rate of the V8 to make close to cost on it.

Maybe that's it. They were hoping the s/c would kick sales up so well that it would pull the rest of the line up along with it. And failed cause the I6T is still king ha ha.

And now it has a new contender. E46 M3's are down to $40K

A thirteen to twenty five K HPH kits on one and 582 to 800 hp is on tap. In something that already has everything. And weighs under 1500kg. Go fast parts lists that take days to read......think I have found my new car.

Edited by XR09