Center Muffler

JBFG

• FREAKY
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 14y 8m 27d

Got the y section installed today. Very happy.. Just the sound I was looking for.

good stuff mate, it will sound even better as it builds up with carbon inside the new pipes.

straight pipes on utes are fine, sound alot better than the sedan if anyone is wondering.

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 13y 26d

I got quoted for $300 from hitech mufflers and they wrote back if your going to spend 300 why not spend $1200 and replace the whole exhaust haha big difference. sounds cheap though has anyone heard or gotten a hi tech muffler?

• FREAKY
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 14y 8m 27d

fk no 300 bucks to remove a muffler.

the cost varies alot, anywhere from a cheap ass job about 80? and a good neat job about 150. some $200 cause they would rather you buy a cat back. some places sook about doing this job. tell em to suck it up and just do it.

• Three pedals are better then two..
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 17y 3m 27d

They all bitch as it's a cheap job, I went to Performance exhaust in Ringwood and I must admit there work is good but just wanted to smack the wanker in the mouth to be honest. All this sh*t about you need a full exhaust to sound good but the real beef I had was the carnt bouncing it off the limiter cold to see what is sounded like after they had done it. Farking retard.

I paid 200, 100 for the hot dog and 100 install. 100 install is fine but if your paying more then what $50? for say a foot of straight pipe your being played.

FF get a shot of yours if you can and I'll put one of mine up so people can see what they are essentially doing.

Edited by Dillz