Calder Drags?

bloan

• Member For: 21y 3m 19d
APS, you seem to be using both this forum and fordforums.com to promote your business ONLY and not in anyway to provide any technical help to other users on these sites. I asked you a question regarding whats gone wrong with your auto in the XR6T and what mods your doing to it and you have failed to answer, reinforcing that you are just interested in self promotion. Out of interest did you contribute a substatial amount for the purchase of a new sever. Because by the amount of self promotion you have done maybe you should have paid for the sever in FULL

Peter has provided a huge amount of technical information about their kits for the T and also answered many questions and responded to critercisms in a very professional manner even when the integrity of APS have been questioned.

Usually Peter will be hesistant in providing new information about a product or modification until he feels APS has completed the research and development so accurate and reliable data can be provided.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Member For: 21y 7m 11d
APS, you seem to be using both this forum and fordforums.com to promote your business ONLY and not in anyway to provide any technical help to other users on these sites. I asked you a question regarding whats gone wrong with your auto in the XR6T and what mods your doing to it and you have failed to answer, reinforcing that you are just interested in self promotion. Out of interest did you contribute a substatial amount for the purchase of a new sever. Because by the amount of self promotion you have done maybe you  should have paid for the sever in FULL

Turbotrana,

You are a bit harsh, we've been closed for two weeks so I have nothing to report on the auto trans upgrade. Contrary to what you stated I am very interested to contribute to the forum on issues that we have experience and expertise in. With regard to the automatic transmission issue, I have posted previously that when we have the auto upgrade fully sorted we are more than happy to assist members with technical information, please be patient, Rome was not built in a day. We have made significant progress to date and a number of special prototype parts are being manufactured, hopefully we will start testing by the end of January. Of course I have a commercial interest in the XR6 Turbo, I also have a personal interest, that's why I have been posting during my holidays, I like the rest of the group, are an enthusiastic fan of the XR6 T. This is why in many cases where commercially we should stop at a certain point on a project, we continue to push the envelope, purely based on my self interest in the XR6 T, to see how far we go and what is practically possible. Its not always possible to reply to every post immediately, due to lack of man hours and in some cases lack of final technical information, though when the information is completed and has been thoroughly tested and we are asked for information we do our upmost to assist those on the forum.

A little patience goes a long way.

Peter

APS

• Premium Donating Member
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 20y 11m 28d
  • Location: If it says ONLINE below, in front of the computer, if not, tearin' up some bitumen!
Rome was not built in a day.

Peter

APS

So did you ask them how long it DID take while you were there?? :thumbsup::unsure:

Have a great holiday Peter!

• Member For: 20y 10m 22d

What can I say.... the b**chiness needs to stop.

This is a forum that all of us can benefit from, and if ppl are incapable

of respecting each others comments ( being real d@#kheads ), then

go somewhere else. :thumbsup:

There are many here that contribute based on their experience and others

with expertise. Lets from now on :thumbsup: and appreciate for what this

awsome web site has to offer.

Daniel

• Member For: 21y 11m 16d
What can I say.... the b**chiness needs to stop.

This is a forum that all of us can benefit from, and if ppl are incapable

of respecting each others comments ( being real d@#kheads ), then

go somewhere else. :ta:

There are many here that contribute based on their experience and others

with expertise. Lets from now on :nod: and appreciate for what this

awsome web site has to offer.

Daniel

I second that attitude. if you dont have something constructive to say then its best unsaid..this is supposed to be a place to discuss... not argue.

• FORD FORD FORD
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 21y 7m 1d

Peter

APS

So did you ask them how long it DID take while you were there?? :nod::ta:

That's some funny sh*t, forget what they say about cyclists having strong legs & weak minds.

Scotty

• Member For: 21y 3m 19d
APS, you seem to be using both this forum and fordforums.com to promote your business ONLY and not in anyway to provide any technical help to other users on these sites. I asked you a question regarding whats gone wrong with your auto in the XR6T and what mods your doing to it and you have failed to answer, reinforcing that you are just interested in self promotion. Out of interest did you contribute a substatial amount for the purchase of a new sever. Because by the amount of self promotion you have done maybe you  should have paid for the sever in FULL

I think common questions amongst car enthusiasts would be , how can I go faster ??? , how can I get more power ????? I think we're very lucky to have someone like Peter who offers advice and technical informatoin to get more grunt of a T and do it reliably and cost effective. This forum is fortunate to have someone with a wealth of knowledge and experience in this area to answer our questions.

As always a big thumbs up :thumbsup: to Peter for his help and professionalism.

Peter

APS

So did you ask them how long it DID take while you were there?? :thumbsup::unsure:

Have a great holiday Peter!

G'day Guys,

I think it took them longer than they thought, seems like there was a big problem with building materials dissapearing off the building sites. Now we know what happened to all the VL turbos in the northern suburbs - only joking. Theres no way you could drive a T around Rome, the streets are tiny and these guys are crazy, in only 800cc Fiats. Imagine the carnage if they had 260Kws at the treads. There would be smashed up pizza shops all over Rome, and the Colloseum would not have survived 2000 years. Have a good day guys.

Peter

APS

Turbotrana, it would be great if you could contribute to the cost of running this site as the old saying goes many hands make light work. As stated previously I will post general information on the trans upgrade when I am confident that the information is proven and reliable

Peter

APS